Ratings for Dr. Sarah ALI

Very competent and took as much time as necessary to carefully consider case. Also very personable with good bed side manner

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

seen dr. for skin issues .i had a mild fever with my eyes and nose having discharge.I explained to Dr.Ali of my concerns of having this condition for over 8 months and the Antibotics that the primary doctor has given no longer works that my infection has progressed into more of a severe infection.This Doctor went into action like i have never seen before.She not only had given me an Antibotic to destroy the infection ,while she was checking my lungs due to i was having pains in my chest. Dr,Ali indicated my lungs was infected .I can not believe how well this doctor responded .DR. Ali did more for me in that visit than all the other doctor combined . She is AWESOME!i CAN NOT SPEAK FOR ANY OF THE OTHER DOCTORS THERE ,EXCEPT SHE IS GREAT.tHANK yOU dR. Ali for saving me .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

I brought my daughter to see Dr. Ali for follow up for an abnormal test. Really liked her- thought she was patient and did a great job.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Ali is a gem. Went to see her after my PMD referred me and she took a lot of time to explain what was going on. I was pretty scared at first, but she really calmed me down. Don't often get that kind of care these days! I'm looking forward to going back for my follow-up.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

very dissapointed went there with osteomelitis in skull she was suppossed to get back to me she never did

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013