Ratings for Dr. Danielle H. Privitera

I saw Dr Privitera when my daughter's regular doctor was out on vacation. Right off the bat, the appointment began questioning my parenting choices regarding my daughter's nutrition. She had just received lab results from my daughter, which proved that she was perfectly healthy as far as nutrition went, so she had no reason whatsoever for such questioning. The entire time we spent with her, she came across as condescending and judgmental. She also stepped out of the office to take a phone call for 10 minutes, leaving me with a screaming baby in my arms after she had been examining her. The only good thing I can say about her is that she was very thorough checking out my daughter when a suspected issue came up. She also sent us to see an specialist over what turned out to be nothing. However, I get the impression that she just didn't know what she was doing, and thus the overabundance of caution. I won't be seeing her again unless I have to due to the other doctor being unavailable.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015