Ratings for Dr. Chirag Badami

Great doctor, good communication and excellent skills. Excellent outcome. Thank You

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Excellent physician Great staff and very easy to make an appointment. Surgery went without a problem and am recovering well.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

A very pleasant experience with him, his staff and his office. Excellent person skills and took the time to explain to me what was wrong. Plus had a beautiful outcome and would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

A truly amazing doctor. He spends so much time with you and I have never had a doctor explain a medical problem so well. He even carries a model heart to explain to you and your family whats going on. He was there so often after the operation, we had to tell him to get some rest. A if you want a great experience you should consider Dr. Badami, I had bypass surgery and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

An amazing doctor, very easy to talk to and great bedside manner. I received great care and would highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Badami.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Badami is an amazing surgeon and his staff is wonderful. He patiently answered all of our questions,even the ones we didn't know we had! I can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. Chirag Badami's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2010)