Ratings for Dr. Magaly Villafradez-Diaz

I am, not at all surprised with my research and findings in regards to Dr V. She as well as her staff, proved throughout the Internet with various web sites to score 5 stars.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I was seen by Dr. Diaz on 2-11-15. She immediately made me feel at ease. She spent over an hour talking to me and going over my medical history,and examining me. She made me feel like she was genuinely concerned about my pain and what I've been going through for the last 21/2 years.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

She was the best. Treated me like she cared. Took time not rush, rush. Thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I was blessed to have Dr. Villafradez-Diaz as my Dr. She helped me more than any physician has with the pain I was experiencing. She didn't classify me but she listened to me as I felt I was at the end of my patience with the pain I felt. She gave me life again by managing pain that physical therapy couldn't help nor pain pills. I told her that she was my angel of mercy. I was sorry to hear that she didn't return to practice after maternity leave and I will attempt to find her should she decide to remain in the general area. Wherever she goes she will always be someone's angel mercy. God bless you Dr. V.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014