Ratings for Dr. Christian J. Sanvanson

Solved my medical issue. Happy with my clinic visit.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Pleased with my visit to Dr. Sanvanson. Made me feel comfortable and addressed my chronic medical problems. I will continue to visit him for my primary care.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr. Sanvanson having come from the healthcare field. He was very professional and very helpful with his advice and medical help for my situation.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

My impression is that he is totally incompetent. He fumbles around as if he cannot comprehend. He was reviewing someone else's medical history making me believe it was mine !!!!!! Scheduled tests which had nothing to do with my personal situation. I would recommend him for removal from practice.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Good experience. Knowledgable, warm staff, and did not have to wait a long time.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

He is a terrible physician. Has no idea what he is doing. No bedside manner. No knowledge medically. Would never go back to him again, or recommend him to anyone. He's awkward, and has no personable skills either.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Christian J. Sanvanson's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Solved my medical issue. Happy with my clinic visit."

December 31, 2014