Ratings for Dr. Abigail Proffer

Dr. Proffer is absolutely amazing. She spends the time answering any and all of my questions, and never makes me feel like I'm an inconvenience to her. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Proffer was incredible! She is my first, and will be forever, the doctor that takes care of all my medical needs as a woman. She was so understanding and patient with all my questions and concerns. I have called her several times after my appointment to ask advise and she has been wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Proffer, she is so smart but also understands the issues that I am facing now and I believe that will be the case throughout my life. I am so happy to have found her!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I've had a great experience so far! Dr. Proffer and her nurse are great!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I was a new patient to her, as my regular Dr. in this office moved. I felt like I was judged before she even entered the room. In over 20 years of getting similar exams, I have never gotten an exam this poorly done. She didn't even make an effort to get to know me or my situation. Her pre-exam questionnaire was poor and left lots to speculation without further questioning. Her recommendation was to completely change my routine that had worked successfully for over 20 years, and was 180 degrees from any recommendations I had had from any of my doctors previously. This led me to get a second opinion, and I was very glad I did. I will never be going back to this Dr. or office. I explained to my new Dr. what happened and she said the recommendations did not make sense to her either.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Abigail Proffer's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 2008)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal