Ratings for Dr. Cara F. Hennings

I'm glad to have a female Dermatologist in the area! Dr Hennings is very thorough and helpful! I enjoyed my experience with her and the office!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Lack of care and concern. Inadequate treatment and no improvement in eczema condition. In fact it has only gotten worse with her treatment plans.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Went in for just a general check-up. She seems very knowledgeable and caring. As others have stated, the only downside was the long wait time. I was scheduled for an 8:30am appointment but did not actually see the doctor until nearly 10:00am. Surprising that the office was so backed up already at such an early hour. I can only imagine how bad it will be by the afternoon. The wait time aside, I would definitely go back to her again. I liked her a lot.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I have seen this doctor three times now and she has always been extremely helpful. Yes she runs a little behind but every doctor today is behind. and she certainly is faster than Susong. She treated me with dignity and answered all my questions and seemed genuinely concerned with my health and her role as my dermatologist. I even scheduled my husband an appointment with her.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I took my boyfriend to her after missing an appointment with Dr.Susong (big mistake), he just had a very suspicious mole that I wanted removed/biopsied ASAP. We were told to come early to get in sooner...after waiting 3 hours in a cramped trashy waiting room at erlanger, we walked out only to be called back and rushed through a crap job of a biopsy. She admitted the mole was abnormal but hardly looked, then shaved off the 10mm mole and didn't cauterize it! She is the only physician there and was booking 5 pt's within 15 min of each other. Then we here her staff talking badly of us and violating HIPPA on the way out. Basically she's overbooking and getting to charge your insurance for a specialist fee. DO NOT SEE THIS LADY SHE IS A RIP OFF and was no help!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014