Ratings for Dr. Dragana Tomic

An amazing Dr ,she takes time to talk and explain things.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

I have been treated for cancer by Dr Tomic. She is the best doctor I ever had. She explains things. Seems to know you and remembers details about you. She is in it with you.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I have been chronically ill my entire life, so I have seen more doctors than I care to remember. Dr. Tomic is the most amazing, caring, intelligent doctor. I went to her for my chronic anemia due to having a rare digestive condition. She not only took care of my anemia (while keeping my quality of life in the forefront of her mind) but also addressed other things that were not what I was seeing her for. I did not even bring up those other concerns. She brought them to me. She wants to see my have the most quality of life I can as a person with a chronic, progressive disease. I wish she was a General Practitioner and could take care of everything for me. I rate her as the top doctor I have seen in the past 20 years. She even remembers personal details about you that you wouldn't expect a doctor to remember. Like vacations. And one time I went to an appointment with my mom instead of my fiance. When she walked in her eyes grew with concern. I was worried that my lab tests were off the charts, but no. She was worried I broke up with my fiance and wanted to make sure we were together and happy. She is absolutely perfect!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016