Ratings for Dr. Quinton D. Matthews

Dr. Matthews is utterly fantastic. I had been to multiple ERs and doctors hoping to find a diagnosis for a severe pain. One visit and he correctly diagnosed that I needed my gallbladder removed. When I was called to schedule the operation - I was told that he was off Friday, but if the pain was severe enough the nurse would call and see if he could come in. Zero hesitation. I had hardly hung up the phone before they called and said he would be glad to come in - on his off day - to remove my gallbladder. Spoke easily and often to my wife post-op. Had my follow-up today and he listened to all of my concerns about my recovery... telling me that everything was normal and easily explained about the things that I was wary about. He assured me that it was normal for the operation. Easy to talk to, listens well. Excellent physician. I don't want to have surgery. But if I have to, Dr. Matthews will always be my top choice.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Quinton D. Matthews's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

• Humana Medicare