Ratings for Dr. Paramjit S. Panesar

Dr.Paramjit Panesar is a great physician. I can only speak for myself, he was one of the only doctors to figure out my rare medical condition. I had spend so much money being passed around from one physician to another. His professional approach to my condition made a different in my life. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here and typing this comment. I highly recommend him DO NOT BE double minded by peoples negative comments on here. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Paramjit Panesar is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He didn't understand what menopause was nor did he want to. He put words in my mouth about me "having anxiety about anxiety", which is completely false. He didn't want to listen to my symptoms or give me what I needed to make me well. I have never been to such an ignorant doctor before. He did spend time with me during my initial visit but that didn't matter much. He pushed random medications on me that I didn't even need. Please do your research before you make an appointment with him.

Submitted April 4, 2014