Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Arrington

Very lovely serene office. Compassionate and caring staff. An extremely well run practice. I even liked the pre-appointment paperwork via e-mail. Everything asked was relevant-very easy to fill out. Dr. Arrington has a wonderful bedside manner. I felt that she was really interested in my welfare-I never felt rushed. I have complete confidence in her and have referred my family members to her.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Doctor, nurse and office staff very competent and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

top notch doctor...highly recommended...best dermatologist in Florida

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

This doctor is one of the most caring, conscientious, kind, considerate and knowledgeable doctors I have been to see. I always feel very welcomed and taken care of when I go to see her. She spends as much time as needed with each patient. She answers all of my questions and goes above and beyond to make suggestions just to help the patient. I never feel rushed or disappointed when I leave her office. She listens to you and is not just a drug pusher and she is open to a more natural approach to healing as well. I highly recommend this dermatologist. Also, her office staff is incredible as well and the waiting time for your appointment is very minimal. And the entire office complex is beautiful!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Elizabeth Arrington's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Amerigroup