Ratings for Dr. Romeo A. Lainez

I will highly recommend Dr. Lainez to people I know for hernia surgery as he did amazing job. His staff was professional and he was very prompt on providing the needed surgery

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

I. LOVE. DR. LIANEZ & JENNA!!!!! My overall experience was awesome! I gave them 5 stars across the board, but I’m not sure if went through. Jenna made me feel like I was her best friend right from the start and put me at ease right away! Dr. Lianez...I do not have enough superlatives!! He was so informative, yet patient with all my questions! He made me feel as if I was his only patient and therefore I had all his attention and his time! I've never had a nurse or Dr like them! I would give 10 stars if I could!! Last but not least...the office staff was just as friendly, fast, & courteous!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

The operation was harder to recover from them I thought. Romeo was an excellent doctor and surgeon .

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr Lainez is very knowledgeable and explains procedures so you can understand exactly what is occurring. He has a great bedside manner that puts the patient at ease and feel comfortable. Dr Lainez is compassionate and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Dr. Lainez has by far been my favorite doctor in Austin. I wish he was my primary care doctor, not just a surgeon I saw for a quick procedure. He is very kind, funny and attentive to questions and concerns. If I ever need a surgeon in future, I will request him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

He’s wonderful. Spent lots of time with me. Answered all questions. Fabulous

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

He listened, answered questions patiently and fully prepared me for what to expect.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Great doctor & surgeon. Very patient and kind. Explains things in plain english so we can understand what's all going on.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Doctor and staff answered all my questions patiently and in plain English so I could understand them. The whole procedure turned out very well.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

I had a great experience overall. Everyone was very helpful and answered all of my questions before, during, and after my procedure.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Dr. Romeo A. Lainez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish