Dr. Romeo A. Lainez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Romeo A. Lainez

Dr. Lainez has by far been my favorite doctor in Austin. I wish he was my primary care doctor, not just a surgeon I saw for a quick procedure. He is very kind, funny and attentive to questions and concerns. If I ever need a surgeon in future, I will request him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

He’s wonderful. Spent lots of time with me. Answered all questions. Fabulous

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

He listened, answered questions patiently and fully prepared me for what to expect.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Great doctor & surgeon. Very patient and kind. Explains things in plain english so we can understand what's all going on.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Doctor and staff answered all my questions patiently and in plain English so I could understand them. The whole procedure turned out very well.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

I had a great experience overall. Everyone was very helpful and answered all of my questions before, during, and after my procedure.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Reading the online reviews for Dr. Lainez was the major contributor to why I selected him for my bariatric surgery consultation. The reviews rang true -- he was friendly and compassionate and seemed to genuinely care about my health and my reasons for considering surgery. Should I move forward, I look forward to him being my surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

I'm very happy to have meet Dr. Laniez very caring person I was really worried about going thought the process of it all but he always assured me all will be fine i thank him from the bottom of my heart I will forever be grateful he gave me more time to be with my kids instead of being in hospital with pain. Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

It is always a pleasant experience. I happened to be running late that day and they were so accommodating and understanding. I am always concerned about being on time. The entire staff is always pleasant and up beat! Always a great visit! Thank you staff for making my visit great!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr. Lainez operated on our 16 year old son. Our son had never had surgery before and my husband and I were extremely nervous/anxious. Dr. Lainez explained the whole procedure to us. His bedside manner was amazing. He was kind and was very sympathetic in addressing our fears. The operation was successful. My son's wound is healing just as it should. After surgery, my son only took one pain pill. I believe that was due to Dr. Lainez's excellent surgery and also the fact that he spoke to my teenaged son directly about what to do and not do as far as post-surgery care. I highly recommend Dr. Lainez - a great surgeon and a great person!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Romeo A. Lainez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish