Ratings for Dr. Katrina R. Barnes

I was treated so poorly here. I will never step foot in this office again. They have a person on staff who bullied me almost at every appt. Why would I pay to be treated badly? I moved on to a different doctor. Patients deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

I love Andrea, NP, it's been a long time since I've had someone put the computer down and actually listen to what I'm saying. She's compassionate and caring! <3

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I have had so many problems I made appointment with her but was forced to see nurse practitioner.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

My 18 year old daughter was seen by Dr. Dailey, whom we loved, and then had to transfer to Dr. Barnes b/c of her age. We were apprehensive about switching, but absolutely love Dr. Barnes. She is very compassionate, caring and understanding. Very thorough in her exam and willing to take the time necessary to talk one-on-one. Office staff is very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Barnes is professional and very caring. I drive an hour to see her and she is worth every minute! She listens and does everything she can to help you make your health better!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Surprise to me two days before my appointment the hospital (Marietta Memorial) sent an email saying that if a patient pays cash they get 40% off!! yeah for me!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Katrina R. Barnes's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Marietta, OH