Ratings for Dr. Ronald A. Griffin

Dr. Ronald Griffin is a terrible dentist. I do not know how or why he is aloud to treat children. I took my 5 year old to have some work done and he was completely rude to both my daughter and me. He kept telling my daughter that if she did not calm down that he was going to make me leave the room. There was no way that I would leave any child in his care. At that point I decided to leave the office without him doing any work on my child. He is a bully, Rude and unprofessional. He argued with me about how best to comfort my child. It was a complete nightmare.

Submitted June 2, 2017

I have been taking my daughter there for 2 years, and dr. Griffin has been great every time. They allow me to go back and sit and watch each time my daughter goes (I wouldn't accept it any other way) His staff are amazing at comforting and explaining what they're doing before they do it. I would highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Initially I was slightly concerned, as they told me Dr.Griffin expected children to be independent. I have an anxious 6 year old daughter. However, they are right. She is SIX going on Seven and does need to be more independent. With encouragement she was able to tolerate the exam on her own. Good job Dr.Griffin and staff! We will be back!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Great place The staff are always friendly. Dr griffin is amazing. My two older kids have been going for awhile but this was my 4 year olds first trip to the dentist. They made it one to remember. They explained everything they were going to do in a way he could understand, let him hold some of the instruments and when it came to the X-rays only did what they thought he could handle so they didn't overwhelm him for the visit. Topped it off with his token for the prize machine and he was one happy camper. I would recommend dr. Griffin and his staff to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

This Dr. brings the term Medical Dick to life. He gets very upset if you think you know your child better than he does. What person alive tells you that a parent cannot comfort their child?! He absolutely gets in a huff if you don't agree with him! This is the second time I have taken my children to him (first in 2013) and there was a reason I did not go back. Because he is a BULLY!!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

This man is extremely unprofessional , he talked trash about 2 other dentists and has caused a lot of drama in my family because he doesn't want us to take my step daughter to an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

We recently moved to the area and we referred to Dr. Griffin's practice by our pediatrician. My daughter has had dental work performed by a dentist where we used to live and she loved going to the dentist. She then went to Dr. Griffin for a cleaning and liked the office. However, when we went back for dental work we were told that Dr. Griffin has a strict policy to not allow a parent to stay with their child. My four year old daughter came out of the treatment room crying and all upset... I asked her what was wrong and she said that when she told Dr. Griffin that it was hurting he told her to "STOP IT" and she told him again that it really did hurt and he smacked her in the face. We have never been physical with my daughter so I know this is not something that she made up! I would not trust him with my child again!!!

Submitted March 24, 2014

I find some of the comments here unbelievable regarding Dr. Griffin. I have 5 children. My oldest saw Dr. Griffin from the age of 13 until after her second year of college. She had multiple visits over the years for cleanings as well as filling work. My youngest started seeing him at age three until our appointment last week just after her 9th birthday. I have always had good interactions with Dr. Griffin, and I get the genuine feeling from him that he is truly passionate about what he does, and about the welfare of my kids. Personally, I wouldn't want it any other way....maybe that's why over the years with him, we have always made the 2 hour roundtrip!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Griffin is very rude and unprofessional. If you do not jump and do everything he says immediately, he stomps off and slams the door like a child. I will never take my children back to him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

My 2 daughters have been seeing Dr. Griffen for 5 years both starting at age 3 and 5. One of them has terrible anxiety but loves Dr. Griffen and the staff, I have never had a problem with any of them, and I do recommend the office to my friends. Dr. Griffen has always been kind and courteous to both myself and my children.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011