Ratings for Dr. Francisco J. Prieto

Dr. Prieto is very negligent. I have a chronic condition with Kidney stones and had surgery 6 months prior to seeing dr. prieto. I was bleeding, frequency, and pain on my left kidney. He refused to check my urine for infection and told me I had a pulled muscle. Can u believe that? It is unethical to disregard a patient having symptoms like mine. I immediately went to see a urologist and found out I had stones and the lithotripsy was not a success. Dr. prieto will disregard what you say. If your smart, you will stay away from him. He has no concern for his patients. I called him 3 times for a urgent message, he responded 3 months later. By then I had contacted another doctor. Please stay away!!! It's sad, but he is not concerned. He's just there for a pay check, that's all!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Exceptionally negligent to patients entering hospital, doesn't follow procedure, unprofessional, prescribes unnescessary medications that become devastating to patient healh, lack of care to an individual, prescribes "popular" medications with no research, should not be practicing any longer, just a physician to make money, doesn't care about patients on death bed, no follow through, disgusting human being, only knows how to practice medicine by way of popular prescritions, a dog could do better job, extremely negligent physician, only knows to prescribe metformin, doesn't read progress notes from other physicians, doesn't visit patients in hospital, has no communication with patients when admitted to hospital, does not follow procedures, how is this man still in practice?

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

I always have good service from Dr Prieto.. Have never had any problems. yes the wait time is long but he is helping other patients as well. I am very understandable since I work in the Health Industry.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Always is running behind schedule. I sat in the exam room for 55 minutes before he came in on my last visit. A very nice doctor once he gets to you but I am getting really frustrated with the wait time during each visit.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Francisco J. Prieto's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Elk Grove, CA