Ratings for Dr. H Elsherif

Very kind compassionate doctor with extensive knowledge. I was very nervous about some tests she was doing and she talked to me about it reassured me and explained each step as she went along. She has an excellent bedside manner. She has diagnosed me with carpal tunnel and I trust her opinions on the treatment plan. In my opinion she turns to surgery and a final option and I am very happy she has provided me options to manage for awhile longer and put off surgery for now

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I went to Dr Elsherif because of wrist pain that has gotten worse over the past 10 years. I believe its tendonitis which is now chronic. She didn't do much for me other than prescribe me Naproxen which I already had taken and braces which I already had. The naproxen didn't work for me and when I called back to let her know how I was doing, still deteriorating, she said she couldn't help me any longer. And that was it, I had to start over with my family doctor and now Im waiting to see another specialist. I hope this one knows more about how to treat my condition, now that Im suffering from chronic tendonitis.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I’ve been referred to Dr. Elsherif ... hoping for a positive outcome. I have had many negative experiences with neuropathic issues over the last 21 years. I hope she can help me.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I was referred to Dr Elsharif by my GP for back pain and had a couple of appointments with her. She was always on time and she was able to pin point my problem, determine how to treat and when to follow up. Her demeanor was always professional and never rushed.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Although fairly smart and insightful at the beginning of Dr. client interaction, I must unfortunately must make as many patients as possible aware of a complete change in her attitude and ability to make decisions that make medical sense. Without going into the specifics of my injuries, she referred me without a second glance to seeing a specialist doc located right downtown Toronto. When needing a companion to make said appnt. without even seeing the physical condition i am in now, she would not sign the Northern Travel Grant leaving me in a situation where i had to give up on seeing the specialist that may have made my right arm work again. I am extremely upset and disappointed that a professional person could be this cruel, just sayin so other victims are aware of what this doc is capable of . stggf

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

not very nice, rough, and didn't have time to answer questions

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Elsherif is a caring compassionate doctor who ensures your care is thorough. She is very knowledgeable, and treats everyone with respect. She's even willing to co-ordinate my care with my family doctor and other specialists. This doctor is fantastic and we are very fortunate to have her in our community.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Yes she is rude nasty and not going back too her for the nerve conduction also need training on her manner

Submitted April 25, 2015

I found Dr. Elsherif to be very kind, sensitive, understanding, helpful and very professional..also very thorough and gentle...she explained things as she was doing them. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Elsherif is very pleasant,caring and certainly take the time to listen and work with you. The examination including the nerve conduction study is very systematic and proficient. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013