Ratings for Dr. Pamela Edwards

Dr. Edwards was very thorough in examining me and clear in her discussion of my ongoing treatments (hypertension). Very personable and professional, I would recommend her to anyone who needs a patient, caring physician.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Amazing dr. I just enjoyed my first visit with her. Amazing knowledge of my condition, prompt and courteous. She helped me also find all of the dry I need for my care,

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Edwards is a caring, knowledgeable thorough physician. I sincerely value having her as my Physician. I immediately felt comfortable with her and have continuously been impressed with her knowledge of medications and up-to-date treatments. I feel very comfortable as her patient and do not doubt, for a second, that I am in very good hands.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

She treats you with her experience,very profesional.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Edwards was very thorough in examining me and clear in her discussion of my ongoing treatments (hypertension, diabetes). She made slight changes in my medication and suggested other lifestyle changes to improve my health. Very personable and professional, I intend to make Dr. Edwards my regular physician.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I was very impressed with Dr. Edwards and her staff. Everyone was very cheerful and friendly. Dr. Edwards took her time with me and went over all of my history and family history. She was not eager to get in and get out of the door like most physicians. I felt like I was getting quality care and will recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr. Pamela Edwards's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Workers Comp