Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Gupta

My son (5 years old) was operated by Dr. Rajiv Gupta. The day after the surgery I had a concern. I called the office and the Dr. offered to see my son immediately. He was extremely helpful and caring. The staff is also very kind.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2020

I have been I have been a patient of Dr. Gupta for over 10 years. I’ve had several surgeries preformed by him and has been one of the best doctors I have seen. Over the holidays he came in from home to perform surgery on me so I could enjoy Christmas. Dr. Gupta’s staff are a pleasure to deal with , their always smiling even at 7:30am. I’m so thankful to Dr. Gupta and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2020

In a word Dr. Gupta is simply amazing. Cares about his patients and takes the time to explain both treatment and outcomes. Diagnosed with renal cancer in fall of 2007 and had the cancerous tumor and left kidney removed on Xmas Day 2007. Ive been cancer from since! Continue yearly follow ups. He is my savior. Cancer is something no one ever wants to get but when you have a Dr. who genuinely cares for his patients, one is put at ease. Nothing but praise for Dr. Gupta and his staff. I highly encourage anyone who needs his expertise to request a referral from your family Dr. to see him. Your in excellent care with Dr. R. Gupta!!!!!Nothing but love and praise for him.....RW

flag | Submitted January 8, 2020

Nice professional.. and awesome clinic facilities..

flag | Submitted December 10, 2019

I was diagnosed to have Ureteric stones and was referred to Dr. Gupta by my family physician Dr. Mary Chacko. During my first visit, he recommended me to undergo stone manipulation surgery. He was very informative and kind to explain me the whole procedure and encouraged me for the surgery as I was little nervous about my first surgery in my lifetime. He answered all my questions and queries before I went for surgery. The staff at his office is very kind and always helpful. I went there to see him twice (1 pre-operative and 1 post-operative consultation). Both the times, I was attended at the same time of appointment. The staff always followup to remind about the upcoming appointments and also help to setup appointments from another specialist e.g. Nephrologist. Five Stars for Dr. Rajiv Gupta and his team.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

I was referred by Dr Kaloty to Dr. Gupta, he is so kind I am an international student so, I don't have any health insurance when I informed him about my condition he didn't even took a single dollar from me. I feel that he works to serve people not for money. I was diagnosed with testicular cancer for that I met him around 10 times in my opinion he is very kind and humble. Even his staff especially his secretory always welcomes with a smile which made everyone to forget their health problems. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Gupta and his staff and I highly recommend anyone with urological problems to Dr. Gupta.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Dr. Gupta took the time to answer all my questions. I never felt rushed and always left with a feeling of security.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

Extremely professional knowledgeable and at same time humble. Make you feel that you are the most important person in the all world. As patient I felt that I was in the hands of God for the cares that Dr Gupta provides. I strongly recommend for your urological needs.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Dr Gupta was extremely professional and informative. He explained FULLY what was involved in the procedure he would be performing and made me feel at ease. His staff was always pleasant and welcoming. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gupta! (THANK YOU Dr. Gupta)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019

Was diagnosed with testicular cancer. I’m a young father of 1 with another one on the way. So to be diagnosed with this was terrifying to say the least. Dr. Gupta was extremely caring and knowledgeable and helped put my mind at ease. Told me that everything will be ok. Dr. Gupta performed my orchiectomy and the recovery from the surgery was very positive. I am very glad to have dealt with Dr. Gupta and his staff and would recommend them to anyone seeking a urologist. Keep up the great work!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019