Ratings for Dr. David McLaren

Well I have to say reading theses reviews..and I know it's late,he's gone from Fenelon Falls...but here we go..My husband has had high blood pressure for years,we got McLaren for a doctor..a couple of years ago....my first appt. was over an hr.late,with no apology and no eye contact..and when I called to make an appt. for my husband to get his bp med.s renewed,the receptionist called the next day to say his b.p. med.s had been renewed ,we could pick them up at the drug store and Dr. McLaren would like to meet him in the new year,for us to make an appoinment with him...that's right he renewed my husbands blood pressure medication without ever meeting him....I have to ask is this what they are sending out of med. schools????And the only reason I gave stars is because I had to....

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I have to say that I really agree with the previous review, impersonal, unnerving and ALWAYS LATE. Sad, but true. I never should have gave up my doctor in Oshawa. :(

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I wonder why he chose medicine as a career. He clearly does not like people and treats his patients like uneducated low-lifes. He has no problem disrespecting his front staff. He is rude and completely unnerving. He never once made eye contact with me or my wife. Had his back to us the entire visit. He was over an hour behind in seeing us for a scheduled appt. Unfortunately, he has chose to practice in a rural area which limits our access to primary care. We will definitely be changing providers once one becomes available.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013