Ratings for Dr. Kartar Lal

dr sahib salam, i am agha haider rangers wala from kasur pakistan

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

A very kind and helpful doctor. He worked out my pills and now im happy.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I have been a patient of dr. Lal's continuously now for ...over 3 years. I don't know about this..."Meat" that an above rater talks about but In my honest opinion dr. Lal is a very hard worker, kind and unassuptuous, accomodating (I now have 2 children and a long stroller). I have never seen him in a bad mood (3 years, 2 pregnancies/births/postpartum = many weekly, monthly visits, and countless time's they've been able to squeeze me in no notice bc I was breaking down emotionally). I have found him not only knowledgable but what he did not know (ex: I breastfeed so my medication options are restricted significantly) he would look up the information we (I say 'we' bc he has always involved me in the final say)needed to make the correct choices. Sometimes my appointments are not on time but in all fairness, he's helping people. Maybe someone else is emotionally crashing and they need to go first. Maybe u will be that person one day and u'll be lucky if your dr. Lal's patient then.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I try telling him all the time that scizo-effect drugs make me insane bc I am bipolar...but he insists that once per year I try that class of med again and my entire world crashes down on me...I don't know if its his I eat animal GH meat which is illegal and I'm better than you attitude..and bc you take medication for sleep and you are less of a human than me so I will watch you scwerm like me when my farmer can't get me my illegal GH meat or wheather he wants me dead..either way I have no choice on doctors up north till I get transfered to a city doctor who takes medication him/herself and has at least a touch of sympathy.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I'm a new patient of his and was shocked to see that there was no mention of him on here. So far, he has been great! He understood what was going on with me from the beginning, and was able to make sure I got the proper treatment; I have been misdiagnosed before, so I'm wary of psychiatrists in general. Overall, he is very kind, knows his stuff, and is willing to take into account how the patient feels about certain treatments and adjust accordingly. Very empathetic!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012