Ratings for Dr. Chris Pitt

Excellent Gp, especially for children. Couldn't recommend him highly enough. Definitely see him, especially if you have a child with developmental issues.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I have been to him a number of times. His bedside manner is great, particularly with kids. I query his knowledge base however as I have told him a number of drugs I am on and he wasn't aware of them. Moreover I query his comments on several medical topics particularly when it contrasts to information gleaned from medically established/peer reviewed articles.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

great dr, all ways polite and is very helpful would recommend to others

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

This comment box is a joke. Who/what gives a patient the right to rate the service of their GP? As a member of the general public all we can really rate about our/a GP is what we think, our personal experience with the doctor and how that panned out for us. Upon reading Dr Pitt's two reviews, he has a patient who trusts him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

After placing me on antidepressants which put me into serotonin syndrome he openly admitted to not knowing much about mental health and sent me to a psychiatrist. Has a very good bedside manner and I had been very happy with the treatment he provided me up to that point.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Chris Pitt is a great GP and it always feels like he has time for you. He never makes you feel like you are wasting his time and I love his approach to medicine (does not push medications unless he thinks it is absolutely needed). Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012