Ratings for Dr. David Odegaard

Had a 20+yr old bridge replaced by Dr. Odegaard and his team. I was pretty nervous about it but his bedside manner and jovial atmosphere with his staff put me at ease. He he calmly goes about his work with finesse and care. My new bridge turned out amazing!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Odegaard my whole life. I still time my dentist visits with trips home to see my parents. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

My comments mirror the previous reviewer exactly!! I've been a patient of Dave's since he set up shop in Courtenay, I think it was 1978 or 79. My children now in their 30's have had their teeth expertly looked after their entire lives. Dave is knowledgable, kind, generous, is respectful of patients and the staff as well. You'd have to look very hard to find a better person at the front desk than Katrina. Her job is not an easy one and she does it with style. Irene is the best hygienist ever! I will greatly miss Dave (and his wicked good sense of humour) when he takes his very deserved retirement. Thank you Dave and the staff for many years of taking care of me and 'The Boys', your kindness is greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dave Odegaard has been my dentist for 35 years. he's the dentist my now grown children have seen their entire lives. Dave is a very kind man and a knowledgeable professional with a gentle and compassionate manner. the staff are always helpful. Over the years, I have greatly appreciated the rapport and humour they share with each other and myself too! it's refreshing and reassuring to patronize a business that respects their clients and each other. I will rejoice for Dave and his family when he retires, but it will be a sad day for the rest of us!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014