Ratings for Dr. Robert John Penner

Horrible experience with him he has no feelings towards addicts, he is disrespectful and ungrateful

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Terrible, egotistical excuse of a doctor. He did not listen to me at all when I brought up my physical health problems and even had the nerve to tell me I was imagining my disability. He took every chance to blame these problems I've had for years on an addiction I've had for months. An addiction which I recognize and am willing to go to treatment for. Disrespectful and needs to remember who he works for.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr.Penner had nothing but open ears and time to address my issue of vertigo that brought me into emergency. Thorough and straight up, but with incredible bedside manner. Funny and personable. Consider your trip to emergency in good hands if you are lucky to have him care for you.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

My experience with Dr. Penner in emergency was excellent. I came in with tummy problems and he was kind, concerned and caring with me. I thought he listened to all my concerns and was super nice to me, helpful and smart. If I have to go to emergency again, lord help me, I hope I get him!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever had. Interrupts, dismissive, doesn't listen to patient, confrontational, condescending. Would avoid this doctor at every possibility.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015