Ratings for Dr. Hoeim Chen-Campbell

The entire staff is kind compassionate and extremely talented. I never have a worry about anything when I go in, they keep me as comfortable as possible and I always leave happy. My family and I have been going to Bedford Dental for several years and wouldn't even consider going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I have been to Dr. Chen Cambell for Botox only. My skin looks the best it ever has after seeing her! Dr. Cambell is truly talented. She is informative and professional. By far the best!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Very pleased with Dr. Chen-Campbell, huge knowledge base, exceptional bedside manner. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I've been to Dr Chen Campbell a few times now. She is very knowledgeable in many areas of her practice. She is in the process of doing veneers on my front teeth and is very particular in the results ....which I'm very thankful for. The girls at the front and her dental assistants are really nice. I used to have anxiety with my old dentist but with Dr. Chen Campbell I am at ease.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr.Chen-Campbell is a very happy go lucky type of person. Does great work and I have never had any problems.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013