Ratings for Dr. Mickey Weisz

Dr Mickey Weisz is a very nice doctor and he asked me all the right questions. I went for 5 months and each time he charged me $40 and gave me a new prescription. However, his staff is terrible. They never never call you back, they never check with your insurance to see if your insurance will pay for a particular prescription. Then when I need the staff to authorize a medication through my insurance company they can't do that either. I will never go back to his office, I don't know where Dr hires his staff but they are incompetent, no accountability and there is no one to complain to.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

My husband almost died after having a colonoscopy by Dr. Weisz. He could care less and my husband was not alone. Don't count on the State medical board to protect you.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr Weisz is awesome! He is always on top of my care. He orders the necessary tests to manage my Crohn's Disease and reviews/explains the results so I understand what's going on. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I felt rushed with Dr Weisz, less than a 10 minute session with him, and his suggestion, get a CT Scan, and make appt for a upper endoscopy procedure that's over $1000. before he can suggest what is wrong with me , and he'll see me after all these are done. Hmmm fishy to me. He left immediately after telling me suggestion , with no answers for me.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

My first experience with Dr Weisz I felt rushed. I felt as though I was a number to get through and get out.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Everything about dealing with Dr. Weisz and his staff was Excellent. I would highly recommend his services to anyone else, without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

His staff is very unhelpful. It has taken weeks (they still haven't got it scheduled) to arrange for a second test he has recomended. The lady on the phone was very unprofessional. He comes in looks at his computer reads a bunch of old stuff on the screen, asks a bunch of questions, types it all in, then puts you on the table, listens to your heart, etc feels around a bit and then leaves. No bedside manner and it appears to be little interest in you. I intend to terminate his service as soon as the last test is done. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013