Ratings for Dr. Neil McRitchie

Dr. Neil was knowledgeable, professional, always listened and had a great sense of humor, and gave practical advice. I'll miss him!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I do not trust anybody more than Dr. Neil Macritchie. A true professional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Neil is the most wonderful person, inside and out. I will miss him very much. All the best in your retirement!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

As a member of the Martial Arts community and general athletics, I have pushed my body to its limits. Dr. McRitchie has always been there to help me keep my body, mind and soul in top condition. I have been seeing Dr. McRitchie 15+ years, and appreciate his varied and outside the box knowledge. He is by far, one of the top Chiropractors, and just an all around good person. I consider him a friend.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Neil is hands down the best chiropractor in this city. I have been going to him since 1997 and at that time I was very leary about chiropractors. I suffered from headaches and after a few treatments I was headache free. I continue to go for maintenance and don't know what I will do once he has retired. Best wishes Dr. Neil, hope all goes well! Gonna miss you so much! ☹️️ You are the best!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Great chiropractor Doctor , and has very professional knowledge!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr Neil McRitchie in my opinion the best chiropractor there is. I've had various and numerous injuries over the years and his knowledge in the field is extremely accurate. I've had a few chiropractors treat me in the past and he's the only one that doesn't guilt trip me in coming back for a lifetime of treatments. You see him when u need him, he fixes the problem and you are on your way! The big bonus is that he knows acupuncture. I've had a few treatments and what a difference it makes. I'm super sad he won't be practicing chiro anymore. He's truely a gem. Wishing you the best of luck in the next chapter!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Over the years I have accumulated a number of serious injuries to various joints and structures of my body. I've tried different practices and have been unsuccessful in finding someone who made a difference in my mood state and physical mobility, until I started seeing Dr. McRitchie. He has helped me manage my recurrent bouts of pain and restricted mobility by bringing back movement into the affected areas in very few treatments. It is unfortunate and sad that he is moving on to bigger and better things as he will surely be missed. Best of luck in the future Dr. McRitchie!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Great Doctor ! Helped clear the pain that I had in my lower back after just a couple short visit . Thanks again . Bless you have new chapter , Dr Neil McRithie

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr.Neil McRithie is very thoughtful chiropractor , he always treat my problme very well as podia me as he can , let me feel good before starting treatment . Hope you have another better chapter in the future Doc Neil !

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016