Ratings for Dr. Atul A. Walia

I totally trust him in every way. He is concerned for the whole person. Very personal, knowledgeable and accessible. He is the the best. So glad I discovered him. My quality of life has improved due to his care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Excellent physician. He is concerned, takes time to talk to you, dresses professionally. Literally everything that a doctor should be. One of the most caring doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I am so grateful to Dr. Jason Breed for referring me to Dr. Walia.okc. I am now in the process of having my facet rhizotomy and the he will replace battery in my stimulator. He has been very concerned and kind to me. I have had 4 major back surgeries due to accidents and falls. I have been under the care of physicians for pain management. And also have a neurostimulator in my hip. It has been quite a journey. Hopefully the end is in sight. Thanks to Dr. Walia!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Medical staff great, front desk staff need to be more enthusiastic and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Patient's update
Dr. Walia saved my life for I was in so much pain I was ready to do anything. Dr. Walia was never preachy to me but very caring and a excellent doctor. I believe if your just going to get drugs your not going to get it unless truly necessary.

Submitted February 11, 2016

My family feels so blessed that our elderly mother was referred to Dr. Walia. He spent so much time making her feel comfortable about her spine condition and you could just see that he cares about each and every patient. I have a cousin who was hooked on pain medications and I am hoping he will be able to see Dr. Walia as well. I realize that Dr. Walia has his hands full with difficult patients like my cousin and he said that it is going to take some tough love but he would be happy to help. I have read some upset reviewers and I would bet Dr. Walia was truely trying to help a patient with the same tough love. It is rare to find a doctor who cares so much for the patient.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. Walia is a very caring, compassionate doctor. He helped my elderly mom with an injection for her back pain. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Submitted November 5, 2013

Appeared to be judgemental and preachy.rather than knowledgable andconcerned

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012