Dr. Hesham Sherghin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hesham Sherghin

I am in the health field and can honestly say that I have never met someone so passionate, gentle, and caring to his patients and staff. I can tell by everyone’s attitude at the office that he truly cares. Couldn’t be happier that I switched over to his clinic.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Oh how different dentistry is today then it was when I was growing up. Exceptional experience.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I absolutely love the dentists and staff at Stoney Creek Fanily Dentistry. They are always friendly, very good with children and listen to all concerns without judgement. So glad we changed dentist to be with them!

Submitted September 29, 2017

Great, knowledgeable staff. Did emergency work on my sons teeth at 10 pm on a weeknight after my son got his in the face at soccer. Compassionate care, much appreciated!

Submitted September 29, 2017

My favorite clinic of any kind. Joyful and helpful bunch! Dr. Sherghin is an especially great choice if you plan to have some dental implants done

Submitted September 29, 2017

Awesome! Would highly recommend-great with kids, kids with special needs and with adults!!!

Submitted September 29, 2017

I have never ever in my life looked forward to visiting the dentist as I now do when its time to see Dr.. Hesham Sherghin ans his wonderful staff. Walking in that front door of the office is almost like going home after being away for a while. Everyone is so kind and friendly and happy to see you. Once in the dental chair, one his assistants makes you feel so comfortable, we talk a little about the issue and hand, and a little bit about whatever, and she assures me that I am in good hands and that Dr. Sherghin will look after me. I can not truly put into words how truly pleased I hve ans continue to be after leaving the office. For a woman that has been suffering for years with bad teeth, Dr. Sherghin and his team are all making me smile and laugh like you wouldn't believe. I will continue to see Dr. Sherghin for as long as he has his practice and I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. His knowledge, compassion and expertise far exceed anything I ever expected to find in a dentist. Him and his staff are what I would describe as the "Ultimate Dream Team".

Submitted September 19, 2017

This man is the real deal. I've never met a doctor that is so personable and caring. I'm glad there are good dentists still around. highly recommended.

Submitted September 3, 2017

Thank you Dr.Sherghin and your wonderful team for all of your excellent work and support over the years. You and your team come with the highest regards from me and my entire family. Thanks again.

Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Sherghin is a very compassionate dentist, who cares for his staff, patients and takes great pride in doing a great job. I have been going to the Ildeton office for years. Tara, Michelle and Ashley have been there since day one and do a great job every time my kids and myself are there. Keep up the great work guys.

Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Hesham Sherghin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hesham Sherghin attended the University of Windsor from 2003-2007 where he earned his Bachelor of Sciences Degree and was named to the Dean’s List, as well as receiving the Most Cooperative Student Award. He was a member of the invitational Golden Key International Honourary Society for his academic achievements and gave his time as Treasurer for the Science Society. Dr. Hesham Sherghin then studied at the University of Detroit Mercy in 2011 and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (DDS) on the Dean’s Honour List. He then completed a yearlong Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) program at St. Johns Providence Health System in Detroit, Michigan, treating advanced cases in Dentistry, with a focus on implants, dental surgery and esthetic Dentistry. Dr. Sherghin acted as the class Vice-President and served as an active member of several societies and organizations during his time at the University of Detroit Mercy. He was the recipient of numerous awards and distinctions including the Pre-Doctoral Achievement Award-International Congress of Oral Implantology and Leadership Recognition Award as well as other academic achievements and scholarships. Dr. Sherghin is an active member of several study clubs in the London area, the RCDSO, the Ontario Dental Association, and the Canadian Dental Association. Although he is very busy he always finds time to support his community by sponsoring some of his young patients and their youth sports’ teams. He enjoys traveling, mixed martial arts, basketball, teaching and spending time with friends and family. Dr. Sherghin has a passion for dentistry and is continually looking for ways to further educate himself so he can provide the best possible care for his valued patients.

• English
  • Arabic

• University of Detroit Mercy (Grad. 2011)
  • University of Windsor (Grad. 2007)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Wisdom tooth extraction

• International Congress of Oral Implantologist - Pre-doctoral Achievement Award
  • St. John's Providence Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD)
  • First Place in 2006 Canadian University Science Games