Dr. Hesham Sherghin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hesham Sherghin

Dr.Sherghin and his wonderful staff at Stoney Creek Family Dental are hands down the best in the London and areas! From the the moment you wall in his beautiful office in North London! The receptionist are super friendly and very knowledgeable! And they do all my insurance work for me! His assistants really know what they are talking about too! Dr. Sherghin is the most compassionate dentist I have ever encountered! He took the time to actually sit down with me and explain everything that was going on in my mouth....and when I went back he actually remembered personal stories from our conversation. I will continue to go to Stoney Creek Family Dental forever as the office and the entire staff really make you feel like you are part of their family!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

The most genuine and exceptional human being ever. Every time I come in for a visit Dr.Sherghin spends time catching up and checking up on me and my family's well being. He has been so kind to us over the years and his work excellent. The atmosphere at the office is excellent and his staff seem to really enjoy what they do.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Thank you Dr.Sherghin and your wonderful team for all of your excellent work and support over the years. You and your team come with the highest regards from me and my entire family. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Many thanks to this excellent team. I was referred to Dr.Sherghins office by a friend. I have always been self caunscious about my teeth and couldn't afford veneers. Dr.Sherghin took his time explaining things to me and offered me a more affordable option to do composite fillings on my front teeth. I am extremely happy with his work and am glad that my friend made the recommendation. I couldn't thank him enough for what he has done for me.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I had my right wisdom tooth taken out by Dr.Sherghin. Didn't feel a thing. He and All of his helpers were great. He even called me the next day to check up on me. I still hate going to the dentist but these guys make it abit more bearable.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I was referred by a friend to see Dr.Sherghin. My old dentist retired and the new one who replaced him left me terrified of ever going back again. The ladies at the front were very professional and the nurses in the back kept me calm and comfortable. I can tell that this man loves what he does and takes great care of his staff. My experience at the office was nothing short of spectacular. I would highly advise anyone with fear of going to the dentist or anyone looking for a new dentist to check this office out.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I've been going to this office for a few years and it is definitely one of the best I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Sherghin is a very compassionate dentist, who cares for his staff, patients and takes great pride in doing a great job. I have been going to the Ildeton office for years. Tara, Michelle and Ashley have been there since day one and do a great job every time my kids and myself are there. Keep up the great work guys.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

very well spoken with excellent bedside manners. I am very picky when it comes to selecting my doctors. I did some research and checked out a few offices in London. This Stoney Creek office is by far the best. Dr.Shergin seemed very busy but took his time explaining to me all of what he found and all of my treatment options. Surprisingly, his prices were the best out of the 4 other clinics that I went to.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Greatful to have this man as my dentist. I highly recommend him to everyone. Truly blessed

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Hesham Sherghin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hesham Sherghin attended the University of Windsor from 2003-2007 where he earned his Bachelor of Sciences Degree and was named to the Dean’s List, as well as receiving the Most Cooperative Student Award. He was a member of the invitational Golden Key International Honourary Society for his academic achievements and gave his time as Treasurer for the Science Society. Dr. Hesham Sherghin then studied at the University of Detroit Mercy in 2011 and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (DDS) on the Dean’s Honour List. He then completed a yearlong Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) program at St. Johns Providence Health System in Detroit, Michigan, treating advanced cases in Dentistry, with a focus on implants, dental surgery and esthetic Dentistry. Dr. Sherghin acted as the class Vice-President and served as an active member of several societies and organizations during his time at the University of Detroit Mercy. He was the recipient of numerous awards and distinctions including the Pre-Doctoral Achievement Award-International Congress of Oral Implantology and Leadership Recognition Award as well as other academic achievements and scholarships. Dr. Sherghin is an active member of several study clubs in the London area, the RCDSO, the Ontario Dental Association, and the Canadian Dental Association. Although he is very busy he always finds time to support his community by sponsoring some of his young patients and their youth sports’ teams. He enjoys traveling, mixed martial arts, basketball, teaching and spending time with friends and family. Dr. Sherghin has a passion for dentistry and is continually looking for ways to further educate himself so he can provide the best possible care for his valued patients.

• English
  • Arabic

• University of Detroit Mercy (Grad. 2011)
  • University of Windsor (Grad. 2007)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Wisdom tooth extraction

• International Congress of Oral Implantologist - Pre-doctoral Achievement Award
  • St. John's Providence Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD)
  • First Place in 2006 Canadian University Science Games