Dr. Hesham Sherghin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hesham Sherghin

Dr. Hesham is the best Dentist I have ever seen in all of my years. Not only does he go above and beyond to make sure I am comfortable and understanding of the dental procedures, but he saw me on Easter Sunday as I was having a dental issue. Dr. Hesham is kind, caring, intelligent and great at what he does!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Love ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ Dr. Sherghin and his entire team. You can tell a lot about a mans character based on how the people around him are. The staff are all friendly and truly seem to be having a good time at work. Going to the dentist used to be filled with anxiety and pain. My kids can't wait to go back to see their dentist.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Doesn't really feel like going to a doctors office when I am there. The doctors and staff provide for a very welcoming environment where I feel at home.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I have trusted my teeth to Dr. Sherghin for over 6 years. What an amazing person inside and out. Whenever I think he cannot do or get any better he simply does just that.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Professional, full of energy and one helluva clinic. Couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

My family and I have been under Dr.Sherghins care for years. My young girls refuse to see anyone else but him. DJ and Ashley have also been spectacular over the years. Glad to know that me and my family’s oral care is in great hands. :)

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I am very impressed with Dr.Sherghin and his team. I’ve been seeing him for years and couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Team was very professional and accommodating. Had a very pleasant experience at West5 Dental. They kept me comfortable the entire time and the procedure couldn’t have gone better. I will be bringing my entire friends family to this office.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Not surprised he is ranked this high. Truth be told There is none better. It’s great to see a dentist that doesn’t sound like a used car salesmen. He is so well spoken and doesn’t seem to put the dollar before the patient.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Simply put. There is none better then Dr.Hesham. He speaks to me like a human being and takes good care of me and my family. I trust this man with not only my teeth but my life. I would recommend for everyone to experience this service

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Hesham Sherghin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hesham Sherghin attended the University of Windsor from 2003-2007 where he earned his Bachelor of Sciences Degree and was named to the Dean’s List, as well as receiving the Most Cooperative Student Award. He was a member of the invitational Golden Key International Honourary Society for his academic achievements and gave his time as Treasurer for the Science Society. Dr. Hesham Sherghin then studied at the University of Detroit Mercy in 2011 and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (DDS) on the Dean’s Honour List. He then completed a yearlong Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) program at St. Johns Providence Health System in Detroit, Michigan, treating advanced cases in Dentistry, with a focus on implants, dental surgery and esthetic Dentistry. Dr. Sherghin acted as the class Vice-President and served as an active member of several societies and organizations during his time at the University of Detroit Mercy. He was the recipient of numerous awards and distinctions including the Pre-Doctoral Achievement Award-International Congress of Oral Implantology and Leadership Recognition Award as well as other academic achievements and scholarships. Dr. Sherghin is an active member of several study clubs in the London area, the RCDSO, the Ontario Dental Association, and the Canadian Dental Association. Although he is very busy he always finds time to support his community by sponsoring some of his young patients and their youth sports’ teams. He enjoys traveling, mixed martial arts, basketball, teaching and spending time with friends and family. Dr. Sherghin has a passion for dentistry and is continually looking for ways to further educate himself so he can provide the best possible care for his valued patients.

• English
  • Arabic

• University of Detroit Mercy (Grad. 2011)
  • University of Windsor (Grad. 2007)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Wisdom tooth extraction

• International Congress of Oral Implantologist - Pre-doctoral Achievement Award
  • St. John's Providence Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD)
  • First Place in 2006 Canadian University Science Games