Ratings for Dr. Hesham Sherghin

Dr.Sherghin and his wonderful staff at Stoney Creek Family Dental are hands down the best in the London and areas! From the the moment you wall in his beautiful office in North London! The receptionist are super friendly and very knowledgeable! And they do all my insurance work for me! His assistants really know what they are talking about too! Dr. Sherghin is the most compassionate dentist I have ever encountered! He took the time to actually sit down with me and explain everything that was going on in my mouth....and when I went back he actually remembered personal stories from our conversation. I will continue to go to Stoney Creek Family Dental forever as the office and the entire staff really make you feel like you are part of their family!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I went to this office on the recommendation of a friend and was glad. I thought the receptionist was a bit short with me the second time, but we all have bad days I guess.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I was very comfortable having my dental done here. Pleasant staff and atmosphere.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

very well spoken with excellent bedside manners. I am very picky when it comes to selecting my doctors. I did some research and checked out a few offices in London. This Stoney Creek office is by far the best. Dr.Shergin seemed very busy but took his time explaining to me all of what he found and all of my treatment options. Surprisingly, his prices were the best out of the 4 other clinics that I went to.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Greatful to have this man as my dentist. I highly recommend him to everyone. Truly blessed

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Overall this office is very good. Felt a bit disorganized at first, but ended up very happy, cause my tooth finally doesn't hurt anymore.

Submitted June 19, 2017

Been seeing this guy in Ilderton for many years now. I can't think of a better dentist nor a better team to take care of me and my family. I like how much community involvement they do as well. Great people.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I just got back from Europe where I had a few tooth implants done. I went there because they were too expensive in Canada. When I came to Dr.Sherghins office, I found out that he does them for a very reasonable cost. It probably would have been cheaper if I just got them done here. Though he did not place the implants, he put my mind at ease knowing that I am in good hands should something happen to them. The new patient exam I had with Aldona was nothing short of amazing, she is by far the best hygienist I have ever had clean my teeth and will be coming back for many many years. Hats off to this young man for putting together a great business.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

So unbelievably happy that I came across Dr. Sherghin and his team at Stoney Creek Family Dental. They accommodated my daughter when she had a bad fall. They saw her right away to ensure she was okay. They will now be our new dental office!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

What a phenomenal human being. My dentist for years just retired. I saw another dentist who was an absolute nightmare. I saw Dr sherghin and what an experience. I am very grateful that he accepted to treat me and my complicated mouth. Staff and service have been exceptional as well.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Hesham Sherghin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hesham Sherghin attended the University of Windsor from 2003-2007 where he earned his Bachelor of Sciences Degree and was named to the Dean’s List, as well as receiving the Most Cooperative Student Award. He was a member of the invitational Golden Key International Honourary Society for his academic achievements and gave his time as Treasurer for the Science Society. Dr. Hesham Sherghin then studied at the University of Detroit Mercy in 2011 and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (DDS) on the Dean’s Honour List. He then completed a yearlong Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) program at St. Johns Providence Health System in Detroit, Michigan, treating advanced cases in Dentistry, with a focus on implants, dental surgery and esthetic Dentistry. Dr. Sherghin acted as the class Vice-President and served as an active member of several societies and organizations during his time at the University of Detroit Mercy. He was the recipient of numerous awards and distinctions including the Pre-Doctoral Achievement Award-International Congress of Oral Implantology and Leadership Recognition Award as well as other academic achievements and scholarships. Dr. Sherghin is an active member of several study clubs in the London area, the RCDSO, the Ontario Dental Association, and the Canadian Dental Association. Although he is very busy he always finds time to support his community by sponsoring some of his young patients and their youth sports’ teams. He enjoys traveling, mixed martial arts, basketball, teaching and spending time with friends and family. Dr. Sherghin has a passion for dentistry and is continually looking for ways to further educate himself so he can provide the best possible care for his valued patients.

• English
  • Arabic

• University of Detroit Mercy (Grad. 2011)
  • University of Windsor (Grad. 2007)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Wisdom tooth extraction

• International Congress of Oral Implantologist - Pre-doctoral Achievement Award
  • St. John's Providence Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD)
  • First Place in 2006 Canadian University Science Games