Dr. Hesham Sherghin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hesham Sherghin

I am very impressed with Dr.Sherghin and his team. I’ve been seeing him for years and couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Team was very professional and accommodating. Had a very pleasant experience at West5 Dental. They kept me comfortable the entire time and the procedure couldn’t have gone better. I will be bringing my entire friends family to this office.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Not surprised he is ranked this high. Truth be told There is none better. It’s great to see a dentist that doesn’t sound like a used car salesmen. He is so well spoken and doesn’t seem to put the dollar before the patient.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Simply put. There is none better then Dr.Hesham. He speaks to me like a human being and takes good care of me and my family. I trust this man with not only my teeth but my life. I would recommend for everyone to experience this service

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Sherghin is a perfect dr. He is very knowledgeable, and proficient in his field. Very happy to have him for my dentist.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I can’t thank this gentleman enough. I was in excruciating pain on Christmas Eve. My dentist was nowhere to be found. Dr.S drove from Windsor to see me. Thanks again for saving my Christmas and I appreciate your work. My tooth feels much better

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Staff, nurse and doctor were all exceptional. Fixed my front tooth in less then 30mins and it looks better then it did before.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

My dad nearly forced me to come see Dr.Shergin. I have the worst teeth on the planet, no insurance and am absolutely terrified of going to the dentist. After seeing me for an initial assessment then bringing me in for a cleaning and checkup, Dr.Sherghin put my mind at ease with everything. It was a pleasant experience, and I was nearly in tears after he said what he would be doing for me to help get my teeth back into shape. I am so greatful for my father for making the introduction, and I highly recommend Dr.Shergin to anyone who has lost faith in going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

excellent service. Excellent team. I could not thank this dental office enough for accommodating me and helping me out with my tooth pain. I owe these guys big time. If your in the London area you must check these guys out.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I am in the health field and can honestly say that I have never met someone so passionate, gentle, and caring to his patients and staff. I can tell by everyone’s attitude at the office that he truly cares. Couldn’t be happier that I switched over to his clinic.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Hesham Sherghin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hesham Sherghin attended the University of Windsor from 2003-2007 where he earned his Bachelor of Sciences Degree and was named to the Dean’s List, as well as receiving the Most Cooperative Student Award. He was a member of the invitational Golden Key International Honourary Society for his academic achievements and gave his time as Treasurer for the Science Society. Dr. Hesham Sherghin then studied at the University of Detroit Mercy in 2011 and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (DDS) on the Dean’s Honour List. He then completed a yearlong Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) program at St. Johns Providence Health System in Detroit, Michigan, treating advanced cases in Dentistry, with a focus on implants, dental surgery and esthetic Dentistry. Dr. Sherghin acted as the class Vice-President and served as an active member of several societies and organizations during his time at the University of Detroit Mercy. He was the recipient of numerous awards and distinctions including the Pre-Doctoral Achievement Award-International Congress of Oral Implantology and Leadership Recognition Award as well as other academic achievements and scholarships. Dr. Sherghin is an active member of several study clubs in the London area, the RCDSO, the Ontario Dental Association, and the Canadian Dental Association. Although he is very busy he always finds time to support his community by sponsoring some of his young patients and their youth sports’ teams. He enjoys traveling, mixed martial arts, basketball, teaching and spending time with friends and family. Dr. Sherghin has a passion for dentistry and is continually looking for ways to further educate himself so he can provide the best possible care for his valued patients.

• English
  • Arabic

• University of Detroit Mercy (Grad. 2011)
  • University of Windsor (Grad. 2007)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Wisdom tooth extraction

• International Congress of Oral Implantologist - Pre-doctoral Achievement Award
  • St. John's Providence Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD)
  • First Place in 2006 Canadian University Science Games