Ratings for Dr. Farshad Shafizadeh

I went to this doctor because he was highly recommend on here. I have urinary frequency and urgency. He had no idea what to diagnose me with and essentially wanted me gone. The second time I came he was in another room and I could hear him talking to his intern saying there is nothing I can do for this guy but he keeps coming back. Then he came in and prescribed me Flomax (after telling someone there was nothing he could do???). My primary doctor recommended pelvic physical therapy and I went to a physical therapist and it reduced my frequency by 60+%!!! I also looked up information online to cope with interstitial cystitis and changed my diet. This also had a dramatic impact. Overall Dr. Shafizadeh was not helpful!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Amazing, kind, caring doctor. He saved my husband's life! I can't say enough wonderful things.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Wonderful, kind doctor. Provided me with excellent care.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I wound up going to dr. Shafizadeh after another urologist really messed up my procedure, leaving me incontinent and with all kinds of issues. I found dr. Shafizadeh through friends and he has been just amazing. I have back my quality of life thanks yo dr. Shafizadeh

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I received great care from Dr. Shafizadeh. The outcome of my operation was also excellent.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

great doctor. seemed knowledgeable and caring. my visit and exam were thorough. I felt I was in good hands

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

great doctor. both professional and warm. Very collaborative when it came to making treatment decisions.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

skilled, smart, caring. everything you need in a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Very happy with the medical care provided by Dr. Shafizadeh and his staff. Caring and kind from the beginning. He seems to have actually gone into medicine to help people, which is rare in NYC. I have a relative who is here from overseas without insurance and who needed urgent medical care for a urological problem. I told Dr. Shafizadeh about it hoping he would tell me about some free clinics. He told me to send him my relative and he took care of him. You don't see that often.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

great surgeon, very warm and caring. He did a bladder lift on me with great results. I have already sent him my friends and family!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017