Ratings for Dr. Bajinder Reen

My husband was referred to Dr Reen at a terribly low kidney function, well beyond when he should have been into see Dr Reen. He and his team were able to get us up to speed on my husband's rapid decline in function. They were able to suggest diets and lifestyle changes that helped to prolong his function until transplant. The team in his office is amazing. We were able to get immediate response if we had questions between appointments. We cannot thank Dr Reen and his team enough for the care my husband received.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Excellent doctor. Always helping, kind and very knowledgeable. Very resourceful and hard working. Try to avoid Debbie around.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Excellent doctor with a lot of heart. It is clear that he is up to date on his medical knowledge and is very polite and transparent when it comes to his patient care. I agree with the last reviewer, I could not rate anyone higher. If I could give him more starts for knowledge I would.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr Reen is an amazing physician. He can make a diagnosis that captures the heart of the disease process in seconds. He has an encyclopedic knowledge of his field and the related ones. I have met thousands of MDs as a patient and professionally and he is head and shoulders above any I have met. He listens, is polite, and gives you advice that you do not resent or resist but follow and realize that he is right on target. I cannot give a higher review of anyone.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013