Ratings for Dr. Ravi P. Gupta

Made 3 apps when office closed. Sat in parking lot over an hour waiting for someone to show up. Called four hours after appt to reschedule. Mistreat older people.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Gupta for 10 years, since I moved to this area. He is very thorough, knowledgable, and caring. He gets right to the point. I use him as my Primary Care Physician. He is excellent. He takes blood tests, xrays, ultrasounds right at his office. He always follows up and keeps great track of my health, and what I need to keep healthy.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

I saw Dr Gupta while I was a patient in the hospital. He was great with me and did what was necessary at the time to make sure my condition improved. He even stayed late at the hospital after a stat procedure to make sure I was fine and then told me the results immediately after the procedure. I was impressed. Only downside was at his office I had an hour wait and he does his hospital rounds pretty late (9-10pm) But with all that said I will gladly wait for a doc who will take good care of me when needed. :)

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I would never recommend this doctor or the other doctor in that office unless your going in to get treated for a cold. I have been in extreme back pain and even went through x-rays and an MRI for him to tell me there is nothing wrong. However, I went to another Dr. and the moment he looked at my stance he called it... You have scoliosis. Then looked at the X-rays taken today and wow is my spine a mess. I am extremely ticked off after all these years of living with pain. While at this office, I always felt rushed. They want you in and out. Does not have the greatest bed side manner either!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Seems like a good doctor until he has you locked in and then double and triple charges for same visit. Pay or leave. Treats you like a criminal including having many people in the room while being forced to strip naked and give random urin screens. I left the office months ago and am still getting billed for service I never recieved. He should be shut down by the B.B.B. and have his license striped away. :( Save yourself and never go to Gupta!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I found Dr. Gupta to be very knowledgeable and compassionate. Listens to patient concerns and takes the time necessary with his patients; he is very thorough. I was not rushed through as can be the case with some doctors. Wait time was reasonable, staff was friendly.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Rushed, domineering, refuses to listen. It's his way..the patient is always wrong, but then he doesn't want your input anyway.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

I always felt like I was in a patient factory. He is so overbooked with patients that you're lucky if he spends 5 minutes with you after waiting so long to see him. Sits in front of the computer screen for info (in exam room) instead of talking to patient.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Found doctor to be very knowledgable with pleasant personality. listens well and does not rush patient. Follows through with phone calls to patients home when necessary.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2006

Dr. Ravi P. Gupta's Credentials

• Hindi

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Leesburg, FL