Ratings for Dr. D MCCarville

I think we are very fortunate to have DR. McCarville in Regina. He and Dr. Samis operated on me March 2001 and I am still here. I had 2 surgeries in 7 days , the second an aneurysm on my kidney 7cm in size.( immediate surgery).I have seen Dr. McCarville every year since and I admit it takes awhile to get to know him but he is one of the most knowledgeable doctors to have. Just a man of few words. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr McCarville and his team were excellent with me on both of my surgeries. I never had such compassionate, knowledgeable, professional specialist before. I was at ease with him at the first meeting due to his caring personality. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I went to see Dr. McCarville , due to my varicose veins, he is very caring , funny and absolutely very knowledge, the staff that were there to assist the surgery was very professional and caring as well, part of the success to any surgery, is not just the doctor, you, the patient have to do your part, you are part of the team and of your success..Love You Dr McCarville and your team!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Doc looked after my father about 15 years ago and operated on his AAA and he made a good strong recovery from that. Sadly, he passed away several years after from kidney cancer complications but that has nothing to do with his patched up aneurysm. I have seen him a few times in the past year and I have an enlarging aortic aneurysm now. He calls me when needed and took time to see me last summer in the hospital after I was recovering from a MI attack. I will keep him around, he seems very caring and straighforward and tells me stuff as it is and that is what I need and want to hear. Keep up the the good work Doc McCarville!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr.McCarville never operated on my mother and she had an abdominal aortic anyrism for over 10 years, it started out small 3cm and grew and grew over the years and he never phoned her, or did any ultrasounds etc. no followup at all....I never met a more uncaring man in the world...do not get him as your doctor...

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I have had DR. McCarville for two different surgeries. He is friendly, professional and is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

This Doctor has no feels for anyone in pain, basicly told patient to lie down and shut up, and pushed in on Stapled incision to drain fluid, but almost made patient pass out, in pain. When family that with patient for support shows any feels, tells them to get out. When removing stitches, just yanked and pulled, did not care if this caused patient pain or not, caused incisions to bleed them just walked away. leaving nurse to do dirty work. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR AT ALL. NO RESPECT FOR THIS PATIENT, NO COMPASSION.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013