Ratings for Dr. Duzy Lee

For the past 10 years, I have suffered from Morton's Neuroma, which is a painful condition that affects the nerves between the toes. As a teacher, standing in front of a classroom all day became unbearable. After seeing many specialists and Podiatrists in Toronto, I was told there was nothing I could do to heal my pain, not even surgery. About six months ago, my father-in-law suggested I see Duzy, his acupuncturist; despite feeling defeated, I decided to give it a try. After two treatments, my pain is completely gone. Words cannot describe how happy and relieved I am. I haven't even had an inkling of pain since then. I never thought this foot problem would go away. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Duzy was very professional and very kind. He asked where my pain was and then he did his magic. He was also very patient with me; I get very faint at the sight of a needle, so we had quite a few breaks and he was not frustrated by it. The sessions did not take long, he even worked on my back and legs after. I recommend Duzy to all my friends and family who are experiencing pain. As my father-in-law says, "Duzy has eyes on the tip of his fingers because he knows exactly where to locate your pain."

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

My 2.5 years old Daughter has been suffering by constipation since she was born, because of this reason she didn't have appetite at all.Duzzy was the only person that took responsibility and helped her.Only after 3 session treatment the miracle has been occurred. right now she has daily bowel movement and very good appetite. Special thanks to dear Duzy and I highly recommend him to every one has a little angle with problem.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Duzy was highly recommended by a friend a year ago and I have been extremely pleased with the results. Duzy has helped me through a diagnosis of Parkinson's and I am constantly amazed at the progress I have made and his ability to help me reverse symptoms. I no longer have tremors in my left arm and I have been able to avoid medication. He helps me understand the power of my body to heal itself.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have been suffering a shoulder and neck pain for more than 10 years. I have seen many physiotherapists, but I didn't see any progress, and my pain was getting worse. I started loosing hope. I chose Duzy because one of my friends highly recommended him. Duzy is very professional and knowledgeable. After a couple of treatments, I could tell a huge difference in my neck and shoulders. He is attentive and takes the time to listen. I am pretty vocal on where my pain points are because he will try different ways to alleviate my pain. He works hard at finding out what my problem is and getting me pain free. I am still working with Duzy and it's the first time in a long time I haven’t been waken up at night by my pain. Thank you, Duzy!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I found Duzy through the yellow pages where Duzy has a 5 out of 5 star rating. I was very suspicious and sceptical after seeing countless specialists, chiropractors, physiotherapists and acupuncturists to no avail. My afflictions from a fall from hight accident are as follows: I burst fractured my t6 and t7 in my back. Fracture dislocated t1 and c7 of my neck. Fractured sternum. The results of my accident are chronic pain in my back and left leg, leaving me with a limp, subsequent use of a cane and insomnia. I have been seeing Dr. Duzy for over a year now. My pain level went from a 7 out of ten to a 2 out of ten and the cane is collecting dust in the closet. I am absolutely astounded and now have a new lease on life. I have had two operations on each of my shoulders and as a result experience chronic pain in these areas. Dr. Duzy has just started working on my shoulders. I have absolute confidence that he will rectify these problems as well. Dr. Duzy has a special gift and a perceptibly obvious caring, kind and gentle nature. Only the highest recommendation is applicable for this master.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Duzy is excellent at what he does. After years of pain in my back I finally decided to try acupuncture. Ive been seeing duzy for well over a year now and I always leave my appointments feeling better then when I came in. What really makes the difference is Duzy truly cares for his patients. Whenever you have other problems he's aways attentive and knows how to help relieve the pain or discomfort you're having. He's very knowledgeable and when you're there his focus is 100% on you. He is also very accomodating in regards to booking appointments. During treatment for my back I had broken my wrist and Duzy made sure to treat it as well as help the healing process. Prior to trying acupuncture I had tried massage and physio among other things but acupuncture has been the only thing that has truly helped me. I was referred to Duzy by a few coworkers that were seeing him and I often find myself telling people how great he is and have referred him to my family (who now also speaks highly of him).

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I was recommended to Duzy by a co-worker telling me that Duzy helped him tremendously with his tinnitus. while being treated for tinnitus, I discovered acupuncture could help me with a lot of soft tissue injuries. I have struggled for the last 30 years with back spasms, limited range of motion and stiffness throughout my shoulders, hips. I started as anyone would, by going to my GP. The only relief they could give me was very temporary. I was treated with antiinflammatories and a little physiotherapy. I tried massage therapy and I could get two maybe three weeks of relief. Massage therapy was still a better treatment than the typical drugs that didn't seem to do much. Acupuncture, Be warned, there is a little discomfort with the treatments. I look at it as no pain no gain. Today I am enjoying a spasm free back, much more flexibility and mobility through the shoulders and hips, no tingling feelings in the arms and hands while sleeping. I look forward to my treatments as Duzy has a wonderful bedside manner, great humor, and a caring nature. Thank you Duzy,

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Duzy was recommended to me by a friend. I had physio/acupuncture treatments before, to treat a ongoing lower back/disk issue, but he was the first Doctor that helped me. He is very determined to solve the issue and applies different techniques to promote the healing process. I was very impressed how precise he works with the acupuncture needles. I have seen him for several treatments and the results speak for itself, I had issues/pain with my lower back/disk, going down all the way to my foot, and now I am able to run/exercise with no pain again. He gives you advise on stretches that you can do at home, and is genuinely driven to get you well. Dr. Duzy treats one patient at the time, is very pleasant to talk to, and is focused on helping the patient. I will continue to visit him and highly recommend him, without his help I would probably still limp. He is definitely worth a visit and get’s all thumbs up! Thank you Dr. Duzy!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Duzy is kind, compassionate and caring. I found that he really listens and is thoughtful with his advise. I went to see Dr. Duzy when a friend recommended him. I have been dealing with hand psoriasis that has been very troublesome. The pain, itching and unsightly scaling and cracks were really getting me down. The cream from the dermatologist wasn't having much effect any more. After only a few treatments my hands are clear of cracks and scaliness and are softer than they have been in years! I will continue treatment to see how this goes. Dr Duzy was also able to release the pain in a thumb joint that was swelling and painful to touch (psoriatic arthritis). I am thrilled with the changes I am seeing and feeling. Thank you so much Dr. Duzy!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Duzy was recommended to me by a former co-worker. I was very nervous to try acupuncture. After many years of reoccurring low back pain, chiropractic and physio treatments, pain clinic and back clinic, I went to see Duzy. He treats only one patient at a time and focuses 100% on you. Duzy is very attentive and is determined to resolve your issue. For the first time in the last two years, I am living a normal life. I am able to go to work each day rather than living on the floor at home, on an ice pack. Thank you Duzy for your tenacity, advice and hard work. I highly recommend Duzy to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015