Ratings for Dr. Duzy Lee

I found Duzy through the yellow pages where Duzy has a 5 out of 5 star rating. I was very suspicious and sceptical after seeing countless specialists, chiropractors, physiotherapists and acupuncturists to no avail. My afflictions from a fall from hight accident are as follows: I burst fractured my t6 and t7 in my back. Fracture dislocated t1 and c7 of my neck. Fractured sternum. The results of my accident are chronic pain in my back and left leg, leaving me with a limp, subsequent use of a cane and insomnia. I have been seeing Dr. Duzy for over a year now. My pain level went from a 7 out of ten to a 2 out of ten and the cane is collecting dust in the closet. I am absolutely astounded and now have a new lease on life. I have had two operations on each of my shoulders and as a result experience chronic pain in these areas. Dr. Duzy has just started working on my shoulders. I have absolute confidence that he will rectify these problems as well. Dr. Duzy has a special gift and a perceptibly obvious caring, kind and gentle nature. Only the highest recommendation is applicable for this master.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Duzy is excellent at what he does. After years of pain in my back I finally decided to try acupuncture. Ive been seeing duzy for well over a year now and I always leave my appointments feeling better then when I came in. What really makes the difference is Duzy truly cares for his patients. Whenever you have other problems he's aways attentive and knows how to help relieve the pain or discomfort you're having. He's very knowledgeable and when you're there his focus is 100% on you. He is also very accomodating in regards to booking appointments. During treatment for my back I had broken my wrist and Duzy made sure to treat it as well as help the healing process. Prior to trying acupuncture I had tried massage and physio among other things but acupuncture has been the only thing that has truly helped me. I was referred to Duzy by a few coworkers that were seeing him and I often find myself telling people how great he is and have referred him to my family (who now also speaks highly of him).

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I was recommended to Duzy by a co-worker telling me that Duzy helped him tremendously with his tinnitus. while being treated for tinnitus, I discovered acupuncture could help me with a lot of soft tissue injuries. I have struggled for the last 30 years with back spasms, limited range of motion and stiffness throughout my shoulders, hips. I started as anyone would, by going to my GP. The only relief they could give me was very temporary. I was treated with antiinflammatories and a little physiotherapy. I tried massage therapy and I could get two maybe three weeks of relief. Massage therapy was still a better treatment than the typical drugs that didn't seem to do much. Acupuncture, Be warned, there is a little discomfort with the treatments. I look at it as no pain no gain. Today I am enjoying a spasm free back, much more flexibility and mobility through the shoulders and hips, no tingling feelings in the arms and hands while sleeping. I look forward to my treatments as Duzy has a wonderful bedside manner, great humor, and a caring nature. Thank you Duzy,

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Duzy was recommended to me by a friend. I had physio/acupuncture treatments before, to treat a ongoing lower back/disk issue, but he was the first Doctor that helped me. He is very determined to solve the issue and applies different techniques to promote the healing process. I was very impressed how precise he works with the acupuncture needles. I have seen him for several treatments and the results speak for itself, I had issues/pain with my lower back/disk, going down all the way to my foot, and now I am able to run/exercise with no pain again. He gives you advise on stretches that you can do at home, and is genuinely driven to get you well. Dr. Duzy treats one patient at the time, is very pleasant to talk to, and is focused on helping the patient. I will continue to visit him and highly recommend him, without his help I would probably still limp. He is definitely worth a visit and get’s all thumbs up! Thank you Dr. Duzy!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Duzy is kind, compassionate and caring. I found that he really listens and is thoughtful with his advise. I went to see Dr. Duzy when a friend recommended him. I have been dealing with hand psoriasis that has been very troublesome. The pain, itching and unsightly scaling and cracks were really getting me down. The cream from the dermatologist wasn't having much effect any more. After only a few treatments my hands are clear of cracks and scaliness and are softer than they have been in years! I will continue treatment to see how this goes. Dr Duzy was also able to release the pain in a thumb joint that was swelling and painful to touch (psoriatic arthritis). I am thrilled with the changes I am seeing and feeling. Thank you so much Dr. Duzy!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Duzy was recommended to me by a former co-worker. I was very nervous to try acupuncture. After many years of reoccurring low back pain, chiropractic and physio treatments, pain clinic and back clinic, I went to see Duzy. He treats only one patient at a time and focuses 100% on you. Duzy is very attentive and is determined to resolve your issue. For the first time in the last two years, I am living a normal life. I am able to go to work each day rather than living on the floor at home, on an ice pack. Thank you Duzy for your tenacity, advice and hard work. I highly recommend Duzy to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I'm a Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor with both Knee problems and sciatica nerve pain which contribute to my sleeping problems . I have tried several Chiropractors , Physio , and Acupuncturist but nothing like Duzy. He was able to find out where my pain was stemming from and relieve my pain and sleeping problems in just a few session's . He on time spends time with you has patients . He truly has healing hands and mind . Thanks Duzy for all your help. I would recommend him to any of my Personal Training and Group Fitness clients and any one reading this .

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

After being in an accident almost 5 years ago and another a year ago, I’ve always had pain in my back and shoulders on a daily basis. After many of my coworkers referring me to see Duzy I thought I’d give it a try. I will admit at first I was nervous to try it and was hesitant to book an appointment, but after my first appointment I was VERY happy that I went. I’ve tried many different forms of treatment from massage therapy, physiotherapy and active rehabilitation. Acupuncture has been the only treatment that I have finally felt my pain go away. I’ve only done 3 appointments with Duzy and the results have been amazing, my range of motion has improved significantly and I no longer feel in pain on a regular basis. Duzy is very caring, knowledgeable and helpful in what he does. He genuinely wants to see you get healed and healthy. As someone who was nervous to try acupuncture, I will now always refer to it when I’m in pain and I plan to refer my family and friends to Duzy in the future.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Duzy is only person who helped me so far! As a result of his work, I do not feel backache any more after only a few his treatments. He is very attentive and knowledgeable. Be sure that he will carefully listen to you and give his best to solve your health problem. Finally, I am happy again, because I no longer have a terrible pain in my back and for that I am grateful only to him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Still cannot believe the results after only a few treatments. My migraines/headaches are almost gone! I was having them for 15 years, and now they went from 2-3 per week to once per month (and very-very mild). Dr. Lee is very intelligent, knowledgeable and attentive, he listens and asks questions, he really wants to help and heal you, not just make money. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Duzy Lee's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Duzy through the yellow pages where Duzy has a 5 out of 5 star rating. I was very suspicious and sceptical after seeing countless specialists, chiroprac..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Duzy is excellent at what he does. After years of pain in my back I finally decided to try acupuncture. Ive been seeing duzy for well over a year now and I alwa..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I was recommended to Duzy by a co-worker telling me that Duzy helped him tremendously with his tinnitus. while being treated for tinnitus, I discovered acu..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duzy was recommended to me by a friend. I had physio/acupuncture treatments before, to treat a ongoing lower back/disk issue, but he was the first Doctor th..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duzy is kind, compassionate and caring. I found that he really listens and is thoughtful with his advise. I went to see Dr. Duzy when a friend recommended..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Duzy was recommended to me by a former co-worker. I was very nervous to try acupuncture. After many years of reoccurring low back pain, chiropractic and physio..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor with both Knee problems and sciatica nerve pain which contribute to my sleeping problems . I have tried se..."

October 5, 2014