Ratings for Dr. Zahra Mohamed

I have never had such an amazing experience with a psychiatrist as I have with this woman. She is the first to effectively treat me and help me get my illness under control. She is an excellent physician: knowledgeable, kind, invested in my well being and very able and willing to explain or discuss anything that I need or want to know more about. She provides a safe and supportive environment to be honest in and has done everything she can to help me. This is one of those clinicians who really cares, who wants to make a difference - and believe me, if you're willing to work WITH her - she sure does. **(Also, Val from her office is awesome - she calls the day before your appointment to remind you and confirm the time. So helpful!!)**

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

does not listen and thinks she knows everything. very overbearing and pushy

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Great experience with her and the office staff. She knew her stuff and helped a tremendous amount. Would recommend anyone to her.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013