Ratings for Dr. Zahra Mohamed

Horrible. Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. You will left feeling abused and ready to kill yourself.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Like the other review says, she THINKS she knows everything. She will take your issues and turn them against you, leaving you hurt and abused. If I could give her a rating of zero I would. Not seeing her would be the best thing you could do.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

She spends more time talking about her family then getting to know the patient. She lacks knowledge in many areas of mental health issues. Would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I have never had such an amazing experience with a psychiatrist as I have with this woman. She is the first to effectively treat me and help me get my illness under control. She is an excellent physician: knowledgeable, kind, invested in my well being and very able and willing to explain or discuss anything that I need or want to know more about. She provides a safe and supportive environment to be honest in and has done everything she can to help me. This is one of those clinicians who really cares, who wants to make a difference - and believe me, if you're willing to work WITH her - she sure does. **(Also, Val from her office is awesome - she calls the day before your appointment to remind you and confirm the time. So helpful!!)**

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

does not listen and thinks she knows everything. very overbearing and pushy

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Great experience with her and the office staff. She knew her stuff and helped a tremendous amount. Would recommend anyone to her.

Submitted August 27, 2013