Ratings for Dr. Margaret Bak

Dr bak failed to diagnos my sisters leukemia until it was well under way. She also failed to tell my father about the side effects of using a puffer until he lost his voice. I wouldnt trust her if my life depended on it

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I am a senior so can not speak to the negative comments regarding child diagnosis. I I can say however that Dr. Bak is one of the best Doctors that I have seen in recent time. She spends the time that is needed to fully explain issues and she always puts you at ease with her sense of humour! She has great follow up and she definitely knows her medications and their interactions. She is not reluctant to refer to a specialist if she feels it appropriate. Sometimes you have to wait a bit to get in to see her but I suppose that is indicative of her being a good Dr. My only "non positive"comment would be that the SENIOR receptionist should remember that she is not a Dr. and perhaps could use some customer relations/service training. I get the impression that she feels she has outgrown her position. The other reception and medical staff however are extremely helpful and polite and realize that their role is to help the clients of the clinic.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Not knowledgable with kids at all and very unorganized. She is friendly when you do do finally get to see her after waiting forever but not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Takes forever to get in to see her - not very knowledgeable with kids. She seems nice though.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Bak has a very gentle, caring personality. The only complaint I can make is that it is very difficult to get an appointment with her - and I understand given that she is such an excellent doctor! Appointments never feel rushed, and she is always willing to address concerns. I do not regret having her as my family physician!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013