Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Kaster

Dr. Jenn is a excellent,caring doctor. She has a variety of tests that explained my symptoms. Especially Live blood Test which was so amazing to see what was wrong with me. In my cells! Dr.Jenn and I have had fast results feel so much better. I have sent many friends to her office to see her and the live blood test. Thanks Dr Kaster.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr Jenn has been very supportive and helpful in working with me and my medical issues related to a serious respiratory condition. She has provided a clear, holistic approach and has taken the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. She has done further investigation and provided me with recommendations using natural products and suppliments that have significantly improved my condition and generally well being.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

I went to Jennifer to have my food allergies tested in an effort to heal a diagnosis of chronic fatique, fibromyalgia and symptoms from a closed head injury. A former athlete, I was unable to talk after climbing one flight of stairs and had to rest after getting dressed in the am. After taking a homeopathic remedy for three days that she recommended, I actually went jogging. What I really appreciate about Jennifer is that she is very respectful and knowledgeable and willing to work with any information that I bring her and not threatened by that. Step by step I am recovering my health with her recommendations and I have experienced improved sleep, digestion, emotional balance, weight reduction and renewed energy. I would highly recommend her services to anyone who has experienced hard to resolve medical issues or simply want to achieve optimal health. My physician said nothing could be done but under Jennifer's professional care, my health has dramatically improved.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Dr. Jenn is a very knowledgable person. She answers all my questions in terms that I can understand. She spends as much time with me as I need & only suggests supplements that will benefit my health. The office is welcoming, as are the staff. She schedules my appointments around my availability & she is always prompt. I would highly recommend Dr. Jenn for anyone who wants the utmost in naturopathic care.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Kaster is very knowledgeable. Helped me a lot with my fatigue and hormones.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Kaster was very accurate in her recommendations for foods to avoid. Once I avoided them for a period of time, I noticed major improvements in my symptoms. She is a great listener and has a wealth of knowledge about foods and diet.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012