Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Mikkelsen

I was referred to Dr. Mikkelsen for chronic pain that I was having in my hip. I was unable to walk up hills without quite severe pain. Since seeing Dr Mikkelsen on a regular basis my hip is almost completely pain free and I walk on a regular basis. I was also experiencing quite severe vertigo on a regular basis. Just as an aside I mentioned it to Dr. Mikkelsen. He has a unique technique that has allowed me to be free of the vertigo and now if I feel it coming on, I pay him a visit and it goes away almost immediately. I highly recommend this Chiropractor for whatever your needs are. He is one of the most knowledgeable and skilled doctors I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

I have dealt with chronic neck pain on almost a daily basis for several years. I found Dr. Mikkelsen From a google search and will be forever grateful i did! The Dr Mikkelsen and his staff are all friendly, knowledgeable, and completely professional. After a few short months of treatment from him and his great team I no longer suffer from neck pain! I will continue with maintenance appointments just because my job will continue to challenge my body but have the utmost confidence that I have found the doctor (and his team)to help me to continue to be pain free. Another bonus (because we recently moved here from North Vancouver) is there is always lots of free parking here and 2 convenient shopping plazas....one next door and one across the street!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Dr. Mikkelson helped me with my back injury in a short period of time, I was pleased with the results and also with the professional and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

For months I was restricted from doing any gardening, sports etc. from the pain in my lower back. From my first appointment with Dr. Mikkelsen my back became stronger and stronger to where I can now enjoy everything that I was restricted from before. I would strongly recommend Dr. Mikkelsen and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

When I came in I was having extreme migraines. Up to 4 a week sometimes. And headaches every day. I can not recommend Dr Mikkleson enough. After 3 weeks of treatment my migraines have reduced significantly both in number and intensity! My constant headaches are also gone. I’mgetting better with each visit. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

I was referred to Dr. Mikkelsen by another professional because of his method of treatment for a chronic lower back problem. For the past several years, I continue to receive treatment on a periodic basis as part of my ongoing healthy lifestyle maintenance. His support team is fantastic as well; highly experienced and always friendly!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

I believe you have found the right team to truly get you back in the game of living life in it's entirety. With Dr. Mikkelsen's knowledge & talent surrounded by an experienced Team will lead you to a healthy lifestyle. Thank you Team Mikkelsen.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr Mikkelsen for over 20 years. He has helped me immensely and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Wouldn't go anywhere else. Many years they have been caring for me and my family. Such a great place

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Fantastic service, very convenient location and hours for me. I've had trouble with my lower back for a long time and his treatment program he put me on did wonders for me.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

Dr. Kenneth Mikkelsen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mikkelsen received a Chiropractic degree from the Canadian Memorial College, Toronto, Ontario in 1975. He founded Brookswood Chiropractic, located in Langley, BC the same year. He has since established Lifeforce Proactive Health Centre, expanding the clinic, offering a proactive patient-centred, multi-disciplinary approach. He is continually researching and implementing the latest technology to ensure he is providing his patients with the best care available. Dr. Mikkelsen has been at the same location in Langley for 40 years, now treating 2nd and 3rd generation families, a testament to his commitment to both the community and his patients. Dr. Mikkelsen has been team chiropractor with Canada’s National Swim Team throughout regular training and international level competitions since 1986. As well, was the team chiropractor with the Canadian Men’s Downhill Ski Team during the ’90-91 seasons on the World Cup Circuit. He has provided his unique perspectives pertaining to injury prevention and enhancement for optimal performance at over 100 national and international competitions including the Pan American Games, Commonwealth Games, World Aquatic Championship’s, and the last Seven Olympic Summer games. Dr. Mikkelsen is currently a member of the Integrated Support Team (IST) for Pacific Sport at the High Performance National Training Centre, part of Own The Podium program, located at the University of British Columbia.

• English

• Canadian Chiropractic Association Life Member Award
  • Award in recognition of 30 years of outstanding service to Swimming Canada’s National Team programs.
  • The Business Excellence Award