Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Mikkelsen

Very welcoming and helpful staff. They try their best to accommodate me and my unpredictable work schedule to make appointments happen. Dr. Mikkelsen is an excellent chiropractor. He sincerely cares for the well being of his patients and this is done with great interpersonal skills. He is the only doctor I have ever had who truly shares a genuine passion in his field. He listens, he accurately diagnoses and applies an effective treatment. A real professional. Thank's for all you do.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Mikkelsen for 3 years. I have been very impressed by his knowledge and skill in dealing with chronic and acute back issues. He is also very accommodating, even returning my phone call personally when he was in Hawaii.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have been a client of Dr. Mikkelsen for the past 15 years. I turned to him first for returning back pains when conventional therapy didn't give the relief I hoped and expected. Dr. Mikkelsen more than delivered and I stayed in his chiropractic care for about 7 years. When an MRI showed that back problems were resurfacing and neither a second back operation or a hip replacement in the future were what I was looking forward to, I returned to him. Dr. Mikkelsen saved my back...again. His chiropractic excellence has not only prevented a second painful, unnecessary and costly operation but time and again he amazes me with how his chiropractic care gives me such immediate relief both physically and mentally. I have only one regret. I should have gone to Dr. Mikkelsen much earlier.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr.Mikkelsen for over 15 and him and his staff have the most accommodating for when ever I need a treatment. For example on July 12 I needed an emergency appointment on Kens day off but he still found the time to come in and see me. This kind of personal patient care is why I keep coming back.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Mikkelsen for over 10 years and have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I've recently been having terrible back pains and one of my fellow friends reccomened me to see Dr. Mikkelsen. The staff was very friendly and professional. However, my visit wasn't the best experience.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Life force is the one stop to all your health needs. I have been going there for 12 years. Along with chiropractic treatments I have used laser treatment on an old injury that was giving me issues for years. I also had issues with my feet after wearing flat shoes for years. After using the gates scanning system I could see the problems. After getting orthotics from Life force I don't have sore feet or worn out soles of my shoes. While I was in the waiting room there is information on T.V screens. After reading them I watched my children and they also needed orthotics, I was given a discount on children's orthotics. I would suggest anyone with any sort of pain to go to life force to get your symptoms diagnosed before going to a GP. E. Cummings

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Coming here has definitely changed my life for the better. There were times when I thought I would never feel better but Dr Mikkelsen worked with me to figure out what was going on and how to fix it. Appointments are always quick, and I never have to wait long in the office which is amazing as I have a tight schedule. I drive from PoCo to Langley to see him. The staff here are friendly and amazing as well. I definitely recommend it!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

10 years and still going here. Staff is just awesome, friendly and professional. Ken you are a miracle worker. We appreciate all you do for our aches and pains. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I have been a regular patient of Dr Mikkelsen for the past 37 years. I enjoy my visits with ken and the "tuneups"he does on my back to keep me flexible. Love his staff and they are always there to help very friendly and helpful at all times.I highly recommend him to anybody looking to get the best help they can.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Kenneth Mikkelsen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mikkelsen received a Chiropractic degree from the Canadian Memorial College, Toronto, Ontario in 1975. He founded Brookswood Chiropractic, located in Langley, BC the same year. He has since established Lifeforce Proactive Health Centre, expanding the clinic, offering a proactive patient-centred, multi-disciplinary approach. He is continually researching and implementing the latest technology to ensure he is providing his patients with the best care available. Dr. Mikkelsen has been at the same location in Langley for 40 years, now treating 2nd and 3rd generation families, a testament to his commitment to both the community and his patients. Dr. Mikkelsen has been team chiropractor with Canada’s National Swim Team throughout regular training and international level competitions since 1986. As well, was the team chiropractor with the Canadian Men’s Downhill Ski Team during the ’90-91 seasons on the World Cup Circuit. He has provided his unique perspectives pertaining to injury prevention and enhancement for optimal performance at over 100 national and international competitions including the Pan American Games, Commonwealth Games, World Aquatic Championship’s, and the last Seven Olympic Summer games. Dr. Mikkelsen is currently a member of the Integrated Support Team (IST) for Pacific Sport at the High Performance National Training Centre, part of Own The Podium program, located at the University of British Columbia.

• English

• Canadian Chiropractic Association Life Member Award
  • The Business Excellence Award
  • Award in recognition of 30 years of outstanding service to Swimming Canada’s National Team programs.
  • Life Member Award