Dr. Kenneth Mikkelsen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Mikkelsen

Dr. Mikkelsen has been fantastic in helping me deal with my carpal tunnel issues by providing excellent care and suggestions for changes in my every day life. I appreciate his friendliness and desire to see improvement. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent chiropractor!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Mikkelsen for 10+ years. Whether it's for specific tratment of injuries, back pain or monthly maintenance Dr. Mikkelsen has proven to be effective, personable, knowledgeable and reliable. Low administrative staff turnover has provided stability and professional customer service. As a result, I have referred family, friends and coworkers. I credit Ken for keeping me functioning and healthy.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Mikkelsen for chiropractic treatments. He and his staff are friendly and professional. For the past 2 years I have tried other therapies for my chronic low back pain without success. A month ago I was referred by a colleague to Dr. Mikkelsen and am so thankful! Since the initial diagnosis and ongoing treatments, I am definitely feeling less pain. I will continue with his care and am confident that he will bring me to wellness!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Mikkelsen has been incredibly effective at allieviating the ailments of my vertebral sublaxation. He is also accompanied by an incredibly kind and helpful staff. With his help I was able to close my high school basetball career with my best individual season, and I recommend him to anybody seeking chiropractic treatment.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Mikkelsen and his clinic are one of the best I would have to say, everyone is positive and welcoming. Also the treatment really works and is well worth it. I went from feeling totally out of it, with constant pain. Since the first treatment I have noticed an overall sense of wellbeing and relief from aches and pains. Now Im on my way to being more active again and cruising through my physically demanding job. I would recommed Dr. Mikkelsen to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

After my breast cancer surgery and lymph node removal I got frozen shoulder. For over a year i went to physio, lymph node massage and nothing helped. After a treatment plan with Dr Mikkelson I have full range of mobility in my shoulder and arm. I am so grateful!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Great staff team-friendly from the moment you step in their door.😊. Dr Mikkelsen was able to treat the numbness, tingling and pain in my arm quickly. He was able to accurately identify problem and design a treatment plan that worked. Currently on a maintanence plan. It is such a relief to live without pain!! Great chiropractor. Thank you Dr. Mikkelsen!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Mikkelsen helped significantly reduce my shoulder pain and put me on a treatment schedule to maintain the results

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr Mikkelsen has been able to help me reduce my pain and has put me on a check up schedule that keeps me feeling great.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Mikkelsen is very professional in his approach to Chiropractics. He is quick and to the point. His treatment has addressed most of my major problems with success.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Kenneth Mikkelsen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mikkelsen received a Chiropractic degree from the Canadian Memorial College, Toronto, Ontario in 1975. He founded Brookswood Chiropractic, located in Langley, BC the same year. He has since established Lifeforce Proactive Health Centre, expanding the clinic, offering a proactive patient-centred, multi-disciplinary approach. He is continually researching and implementing the latest technology to ensure he is providing his patients with the best care available. Dr. Mikkelsen has been at the same location in Langley for 40 years, now treating 2nd and 3rd generation families, a testament to his commitment to both the community and his patients. Dr. Mikkelsen has been team chiropractor with Canada’s National Swim Team throughout regular training and international level competitions since 1986. As well, was the team chiropractor with the Canadian Men’s Downhill Ski Team during the ’90-91 seasons on the World Cup Circuit. He has provided his unique perspectives pertaining to injury prevention and enhancement for optimal performance at over 100 national and international competitions including the Pan American Games, Commonwealth Games, World Aquatic Championship’s, and the last Seven Olympic Summer games. Dr. Mikkelsen is currently a member of the Integrated Support Team (IST) for Pacific Sport at the High Performance National Training Centre, part of Own The Podium program, located at the University of British Columbia.

• English

• Canadian Chiropractic Association Life Member Award
  • Award in recognition of 30 years of outstanding service to Swimming Canada’s National Team programs.
  • The Business Excellence Award