Ratings for Dr. Dana Baran

She is never on time and doesn't seem to care about it.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I'm surprised to see any negative reviews of Dr. Baran here. I found her to be very knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Shocked that she is still able to practice. If I left things in her hands the way I was instructed to, I'd be dead. She needs to help the patients by leaving this field or better the profession. She is very incapable and uncaring and I don't think she has any patients that trust her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Rushed through my consultation and ignored my high blood pressure concerns (I'm under 30years old with chronic high blood pressure). She told me it was normal and to continue taking medication my entire life. I went to another nephrologist who did further testing and determined I have a blockage in one of my kidneys and I now need an operation. Had I listened to her diagnosis, I would have eventually lost the use of my 1 kidney because of the pressure that was building up in it as a result of the blockage. I believe she is incompetent and shouldn't be practicing medicine. How does anyone find high blood pressure in someone under 30 years old as being normal without even doing further tests?

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012