Ratings for Dr. Niel C. Rasmussen

Dr. Rasmussen was attentive, understanding, and pleasant in my experience. He treated me with respect and answered all of my questions with a thoroughly thought out response; I never felt rushed, unheard, or dismissed. He addressed all of my concerns; I would visit his practice again.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

DR RASMUSSEN TEND TO TREAT INDIVIDUALS OF COLOR WITH LITTLE RESPECT AS IF THEY DONT HAVE A CHOICE WHETHER TO SEE HIM ON NOT I SAW A WHILE BACK HE WAS VERY NONCHALANT REGARDING THE QUESTIONS I HAD FOR HIM AS A PATIENT SPOKE TO ME VERY RUDELY REGARDING MY WEIGHT I HAVE BEEN GOING TO SOUTHERN CLINIC EVERY SINCE AND RECEIVE EXCELLENT PATIENT CARE.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Great staff!!! Love the fact that I can get appointment whenever needed. Dr. Rasmussen is one of the best doctors I have ever seen!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Most cold-hearted, arrogant doctor ever. He's always made me feel belittled! Total opposite of what a doctor should be. ..

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

My mother took me in to my last visit with him was when I was fourteen about three years ago. I was feeling horrible for about a week and a half and almost every day my mother took me to the doctor because there was no way I could go to school, I almost couldn't get out of bed and she knew something was wrong. The last straw was when he insulted my mother calling her a bad parent for believing that there was something wrong with me and that I was lieing to stay out of school. My mother decided that was when we would get a new doctor, we went to the new doctor and it turns out that I had an ear infection that had went untreated for so long that the infection had drained down my throat which caused my stomach to get infected and my body trying to fight the infections had raised my temperature to 103° and my new doctor told me that the only way it got this out of hand was because it had been ignored for about two weeks, needless to say that we didn't go back to Niel. I warn you that if you have any other option do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

You never know which dr niel is going to walk in the door. He may be pleasant and caring or rude and uncaring. His patient relationships are very poor. He does not like to be questioned about things, even in general discussions and has no compassion for elderly dementia patients.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I felt like he was blowing me off as if he didn't have time to answer questions I had. This is not the behavior you would exspect from a doctor. They are supposed to be kind and helpful. His beside manor leaves something to be desired.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I had to find a primary care physician in the area. I had heard good things about this doctor and he is located between my residence and job. I found his staff to be pleasant and helpful. His nurse was efficient and seemed proficient at her job. The doctor was pleasant, knowledgable, and willing to discuss my medical treatments and alternatives. Being in the medical field myself, I am not very easy to please and am not a very good patient; but I have to say I am very pleased with this doctor's office and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Patient, helpful, caring. Went to bat for us when it counted.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Niel C. Rasmussen's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Sask Health