Ratings for Dr. Paul Moreau

Well I read every bad review about Dr Moreau and was a little concerned and stressed as this was the doctor WCB lined me up with to assess my back issues. Ive logged over 130 hours of rehab/physio in 5 months trying to fix the bulging disc in my back that was shown in MRI and still having crippling sciatic pain and back soreness. When Dr.Moreau walked into the room he was very professional and positive, could see i was in physical pain. He assessed me thoroughly and based on his assessment and MRI and my progress since injury date has put me through to further specialist/surgeons to fix my back. I am very pleased and that was the answer I was hoping to hear. Hope this review sheds some light for anyone seeing him. i've had to deal with many doctors and specialist and he was one of the top that I seen.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Just another idiot paid by WCB to smess people over. He's a joke don't trust him

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

i saw him through wcb I thought he was great and I just wanted to thank him. Jerry

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

He said i was fit to return to work with two ruptured disk and moderate - severe spinal stenosis, with multiple osteophytes, etc. suffering pain every day. He said it shouldn't hinder my part time work and to continue stretching. No surprise, afterall he works for WCB. He paid no attention to my expressed limitations and distress from pain. I thought he was nice until i got his report and shook my head, what a poor health care system. His job was to tell WCB what they wanted to hear, thats all. If doctors have no moral or integrity to hold better values in patient support, it shows how shallow even top health professionals can be just to gain status among organizations and larger paychecks.

Submitted June 12, 2014

This Dr is a Wcb Doctor . Saw him 1 month ago . I had ankle fracture 10 years ago and had problem ever since . I require an injection of cortisone every 3 months or so . He told me to take my shoes off , twisted my ankle for like , 2 minutes and that was it . In his report to wcb , he wrote that i am fully capable of working heavy duty on pipelines construction . I could not believe that ...stay away

Submitted November 22, 2012