Ratings for Dr. Hardeep Bhangu

I've been coming here for years, Dr Bhangu is an excellent and friendly doctor. The front staff is very helpful and go out of there way to make sure I am satisfied, especially the manager.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Excellent and knowledgable doctor, very nice person. However, horrible receptionist. Never get back to you by the date they tell you they would. The older lady receptionist is very snobby and doesn't know how to treat clients. The younger lash receptionist is very nice. Good overall, just takes ages to get prescriptions through because of the annoying unfriendly receptionist.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Awesome doctor, very caring and knowledgeable. Got my cataract surgery for both eyes within one month so i cud still keep my driving license.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I've been there for checkup and they had to schedule an appointment with a specialist for me. doctor's staff was lying to me for one month that they they are waiting for a response then after one month i went to their clinic again and figured out that they never sent request to the specialist. its been around 2 months now and i am still waiting for a response.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Bhangu is the best, I've been seeing him while I was growing up he's very helpful and a doctor to get along with, a shout out to you Dr. Bhangu, u should be appreciated for your hardwork. Until we meet again, you'll always be my favorite

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr.Bhangu is an AWESOME optometrist! Last year I went to see him and he had a very good hunch that I was suffering from keratoconus so he didn't hesitate to refer me to a opthamologist (Dr.Mcarthy) and sure enough I was diagnosed with keratoconus and I had a procedure called Crosslinking done in my right eye to stop the progression of the disease, my vision went from poor to better than 20/20! This is all because of Dr.Bhangu who caught onto he kerataconus at such an early stage and now it has been prevented from getting worse up to a point where one could need a cornea transplant eventually! I have been to other optometrists for eye exams and they did not catch on to this disease of my cornea, this is what really seperates the very bad doctors from the very good! Thank you Dr.Bhangu your the best! -AJ

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012