Ratings for Dr. Stephen Baker

Dr. Baker performed eyelid surgery on both of my eyes. The result is exactly what I hoped for. I am so happy with the result and would recommend Dr. Baker to others. He is a very knowledgeable and kind doctor who really listens and is very good at what he does. He also made me aware of other things that could be done but I did not feel pressured to buy anything.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Baker operated on my eyelids, to enhance my ability to see properly and improve my vision. I am thrilled with the result. He did such a wonderful job that my friends and family all say that I look younger. For the first time in years I'm able to see everything and appreciate what I'm seeing. I went on a road trip with my sister and was amazed with the scenery that I'd seen for years but now was SEEING. Thank you, Dr. Baker!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

After having retinal surgery a decade ago my upper eyelids (and eyelashes) were dropping down over my iris and obscuring my vision. Dr. Baker performed a lift procedure and the results were absolutely outstanding. After the swelling went down (10-14 days) I had a major improvement in my vision. My only regret is I did not see Dr. Baker three years ago!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I am very pleased with my experience at Dr Bakers office. I was impressed that my procedure turned out better than expected. Dr Baker and his staff were attentive, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to make me feel safe and comfortable during my procedure. I highly recommend Dr Baker.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

This is the most bored-looking doctor I have ever encountered in my life. The bathroom used by his patients was a mess with water and paper all over the floor. His consulting room had garbage on the floor all around his waste basket. When asked what he would do in my place regarding a biopsy to confirm his diagnosis, he said , "I don't know." Astonished, I asked, "You don't know?" He responded, "No, I don't know." I would never return. The only positive note: the gorgeous cascading white orchids at reception. They obviously receive more positive attention.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015