Ratings for Dr. Krista Braun

I have a great deal of respect for Dr. Braun. She is very caring and thorough. I have gone to her for general wellness and feel my visits have been very productive.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I am really impressed with Dr. Krista Braun! When I went to the dentist and they left my teeth aching in all the nerves for months - as a last resort I had Krista try accupuncture to rid me of the throbbing pain every day that I experienced for months. In two sessions she was able to take the pain completely away. Also, she noted that I might have a liver problem uing accupuncture - and she was right! I do have a liver disease and she noted it before my physician took tests and found it. She is highly recommended by me. (She also helped my husband lose 40 pounds).

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Braun! I have been seeing her for 5 years for stress, anxiety and fatigue. She is professional, knowledgeable, and caring. I received acupuncture treatments and supplements from her which helped me a lot. I highly recommend her to be part of your health team.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

She is AMAZING! Extremely thorough and takes her time with her patients. She is very knowledgeable, smart and has great intuition. I was so impressed that took my 7 year old son to see her as well.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Braun is a fantastic doctor. If you are looking for sound, thorough care, a friendly and caring doctor, do not look any further.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

I cannot begin to describe how much Dr. Braun has helped me. A few years ago I was having trouble getting pregnant so I went to see Dr. Braun. I was immediately impressed by the clinic and the staff and I felt very welcomed by everyone. After my first visit, I was always greeted like an old friend, and I really appreciated that personal touch that the staff at the clinic provides. I found Dr. Braun to be warm, compassionate, and professional. After a very thorough intake, she started me on some supplements and weekly acupuncture treatments. Within a month I was pregnant. Dr. Braun cared for me throughout my pregnancy and continued the acupuncture and I credit her for the ease of my pregnancy and my lack of symptoms. Other than some nausea, I had a really easy time. Dr. Braun always had ideas and suggestions and was always willing to work with me wherever I was at. She was patient, kind, and knowledgeable, and I always felt I was in good hands. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Dr. Braun was great! She helped me get on track with a weight loss program. She also helped me a ton with after my snowboard accident.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013