Ratings for Dr. Enda Huo

I have used acupuncture as complementary medicine in the past but is my first time going to Dr.Huo for treatment and i am glad i did. I was treated for a severe allergic reaction that attacked my skin and allergy testing could not pin point the root cause of my allergy. The hives got unbearable and my skin felt like I had the worse sun burn in history. With acupuncture my skin felt cooler with less redness and itch. Dr.Huo's treatments and recommendations including dietary changes have made a great impact on my allergies. Very thankful for Dr. Huo's care.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I was diagnosed with borderline Diabetes in Dec. 2015 by my medical doctor and was recommended to see a nurse practitioner for diabetes counseling. I learned about staying on a diabetes diet andthe importance of counting carbs. My lab work in April showed slight improvements in my AC-1 but I was experiencing terrible food cravings especially at night. I couldn't control these cravings and knew I needed help. My medical doctor wanted to prescribe Diabetes medication. I'm already on medication for Cholesterol and Depression and felt there had to be something else that would help me. I am familiar with acupuncture as I worked over 25 years with alcoholics and drug addicts who improved with acupuncture treatment. I was given Dr. Huo's name by a friend and when I called, he offered to see me that very day. I found Dr. Huo to be a very soft spoken, laid back professional who listened intensely to my problems. He said he could help me with Acupuncture and would work with me on my hand numbness. Dr. Huo placed seeds in my ears and told me to tweak them when I had food cravings. To my surprise, it did reduce the cravings. He also gave me a tea mixture to drink which would help eliminate any build up of toxins in my body. I've been in the treatment for 5 weeks and have followed the regime with the tea and other herbal pills to help reduce sugar in my body. After all week, I had no food cravings which was my major problem. To myself surprise, I noticed less numbness in my fingers, less inflammation in my finger joints and had more energy to doing things around my home. I can flex my fingers and for the first time in many years, I can snap my fingers. Some of my finger tips are numb but I have hope in time they will improve to where I can put my earrings. Dr. Huo is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain everything he does. I have a lot of trust in him and his treatment. My life had been changed to the point where I feel good about myself and hopeful that I will achieve better health and get off all my medications.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

This comment is to thank both Dr. Huo (father and son) physicians, and to offer true testimony of first-hand witnessed changes in a brief period of time. Eastern medicine works to heal--even manage aspects of advance-stage cancer. Truthfully, our family wishes deeply we had discovered this much sooner. Earlier this year, at diagnosis, a family member fell victim of gross medical neglect, experimentation, internships, and incompetence which caused more harm than good and nearly died in a major U.S. city. Long-story short, we recently began a new care/treatment plan and received recommendations from experienced, licensed physicians in other geographic regions to try Dr. Huo in Orlando, FL. While we could not travel due to the extensive nature of my family member's disease/ailment, we did connect with Dr. Zhi Huo and his son Dr. Enda Huo who are some of most compassionate, professional, selfless human beings in the medical community we have ever met. After patiently hearing (and listening to) the details of the journey and existing symptoms, Dr. Enda recommended the teas and my family prayed and then began treatment. The following are direct observations in only a few weeks: change of skin tone/texture and color from pale/ashen to normal skin tone (like dead to alive); eyes (sclera) changed from yellowish color to more white/normal color; weight gain of 10 pounds (body had previously lost just shy of 50 pounds and was skeletal); ability to rest/sleep more than previously; appetite significantly improving; more head-to-toe energy; more positive attitude/outlook on life; hair color changing from silver (from over-prescribed chemo) to dark (original color); able to drink fluids (mainly water) throughout the day without vomiting, nausea, or feeling sick; muscles in leg/thighs and arms visible (prior to that were being "eaten" by the cancer and all of the over-prescribed Western medications--money factory!). I could go on. What I am saying is that by following the step-by-step guidance concerning the teas, one will see/experience positive, non-harmful results. My family member is now: drinking water (rehydration was improved since this time also as previously body seemed to reject water and desire physical starvation of fluids due to the level of illness and side-effects of various medications to include chemo); eating lean meats and a large variety green vegetables (mainly adult bok choy, broccoli, salad greens, kale) ; and is taking the teas as prescribed by Dr. Huo, this absolutely is showing results in only a brief amount of time. Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a hoax or get-rich scheme. This is a blessing only the good Lord could have provided through these physicians, and if you sow good, then you will reap good (aka: kharma). We do not know how much more time we will have with our beloved, but we can attest to the improved condition (spiritually, physically, emotionally). We are indeed blessed, honored, and thankful to have met these wonderful HUMAN beings who truly CARE about their patients (complete strangers who reached out for help). True medicine and healing begin with genuine compassion and caring for fellow humanity; not by bowing to the mighty dollar and worshiping/idolizing the "self" in the form of perceived power over another (medical status as a doctor, number of degrees, number of "guinea pigs" etc...)! Dr. Huo x 2 may you continually receive good for the good you are sharing with honor and integrity to a much-needed world (kharma) --across Eastern and Western boundaries. Thank you! Please stay on this positive path as humble, gifted, servant-leaders in the medical community.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I have been suffering with scalp psoriasis for 20 years and finally decided to try acupuncture. Dr. Huo's combination of acupuncture, detox tea, and Chinese ointment has worked miracles. His medical knowledge combined with his caring personality has been wonderful. I highly recommend him! Linda E. Winter Park, FL

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr huo is a wonderful person he takes his time to make sure you are ok. He not only helps you feel better he also educates you on your diagnosis helps you to understand why it is happening to you and how to take it away. He always has time to answer my questions even tho i dont have an appt. As I am always assured that i can reach him any time via phone. Text . or email. Hes very pleasant to be around and extremely knowledgeable to his field of work. Hes not in it for the money at all he truly cares about his patients well being. Thank you dr hou!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I have been coming to Dr. Huo for around a year after having severe lower abdomen and groin pain. I went off and on for two years to two or three urologists and they ran every test to check for anything abnormal including several cat scans. Everything came back normal every time. Out of desperation I went seeking an acupuncturist for the pain due to no meds and doctors gave me worked. From first day, I received immediate relief from pain. I had never tried acupuncture and was a bit skeptical, but after walking into his office on several occasions crying in pain, and then walking out with great relief, I was convinced that for me it worked. I feel so very thankful I found Dr. Huo over any other acupuncture Dr. To treat me for pain management. I have over time began to think of him as not only my doctor, but a real friend! He encourages me when I do have a bad day here and there, and even texts me to check on me. To me that's more than just a doctor but also a caring friend! Thank you Dr. Huo for all you have helped me through!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have had severe eczema on 60% of my scalp for the last 30 years. I have tried all modern western medicine including steroids, which never healed me. After a simple prescribed diet from Dr. Enda Huo, and daily consumption of tea, I'm 95% healed. I am overjoyed and so surprised boy the results. I had given up all hope before this.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I developed sciatica and lower back pain and have been to MANY western doctors. All I've ever gotten was a medication cocktail and physical therapy. They always treated my pain but not the cause. I finally went to visit Dr. Huo and tried acupuncture and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made to manage my symptoms. I came in unable to walk due to the pain and had significant problems performing day to day tasks. After getting treatment with Dr. Huo for a month I was able to manage my symptoms enough to start exercising again without any pain or side effects. I appreciated Dr. Huo's competency and how he was knowledgable beyond the scope of what I what I came in for. He was able to advise me on dietary and nutritional routines, exercises and stretching routines, and helped me plan out a way to manage my sciatica beyond the pain that I was feeling. I recommended my family members and friends to go see him as well. -Cecilia Orlando, FL

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Hou treated me for hot flashes which I was experienced every hour on the hour each having an intensity from 10 to 50 degrees. After taking his herbs three time a day, my flashes have been reduced to 4 times a day with an intensity of 4 to 8 degrees in less than six months Dr Hou is kind and competent and I am now happy and relieved. Carol Moritz Kissimmee Fl.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I have been successfully treated twice by Dr. Huo for a stubborn tendinosis condition related to a previously ruptured Achille's tendon injury that was surgically repaired several years ago. His TCM protocol involved a series of local acupuncture treatments, use of herbal ointment poultices, and oral herbal pills for trauma and improved circulation. This treatment method has proven to be effective where Western medicine and distal acupuncture was not. I highly recommend Dr. Huo to anyone who is seeking medical assistance for chronic or traumatic injuries. He is very friendly and knowledgable, and seeks to remedy the root causes of personal maladies. His prices are very affordable as well. Thank you very much Dr. Huo!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Enda Huo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Florida College of Integrative Medicine