You may also like

I developed sciatica and lower back pain and have been to MANY western doctors. All I've ever gotten was a medication cocktail and physical therapy. They always treated my pain but not the cause. I finally went to visit Dr. Huo and tried acupuncture and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made to manage my symptoms. I came in unable to walk due to the pain and had significant problems performing day to day tasks. After getting treatment with Dr. Huo for a month I was able to manage my symptoms enough to start exercising again without any pain or side effects. I appreciated Dr. Huo's competency and how he was knowledgable beyond the scope of what I what I came in for. He was able to advise me on dietary and nutritional routines, exercises and stretching routines, and helped me plan out a way to manage my sciatica beyond the pain that I was feeling. I recommended my family members and friends to go see him as well. -Cecilia Orlando, FL

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Hou treated me for hot flashes which I was experienced every hour on the hour each having an intensity from 10 to 50 degrees. After taking his herbs three time a day, my flashes have been reduced to 4 times a day with an intensity of 4 to 8 degrees in less than six months Dr Hou is kind and competent and I am now happy and relieved. Carol Moritz Kissimmee Fl.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I have been successfully treated twice by Dr. Huo for a stubborn tendinosis condition related to a previously ruptured Achille's tendon injury that was surgically repaired several years ago. His TCM protocol involved a series of local acupuncture treatments, use of herbal ointment poultices, and oral herbal pills for trauma and improved circulation. This treatment method has proven to be effective where Western medicine and distal acupuncture was not. I highly recommend Dr. Huo to anyone who is seeking medical assistance for chronic or traumatic injuries. He is very friendly and knowledgable, and seeks to remedy the root causes of personal maladies. His prices are very affordable as well. Thank you very much Dr. Huo!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have been in for 7 acupuncture sessions to treat psoriasis and have never had to wait. Dr Huo is extremely caring and informative and eager to answer all of my health related question. In addition, I am seeing some very positive results since my SECOND treatment! My overall experience has been great!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Enda Huo for several weeks now. Dr. Enda Huo successfully got rid of my shoulder pain which had been waking me up at night for the last few month. He also was successful in getting rid of my back of knee pain which was causing me to limp. He said my pain resulted from my occupation and taught me how to prevent from future injuries. Dr. Huo accomplished these great results from acupuncture, cupping, massage and herbal medicine. I am glad to report that my whole body is definitely less sore and less stiff. Good job and thank you Dr. Enda Huo! I highly encourage anyone and everyone to try acupuncture before surgery or steroid shot for pain.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

As a disabled veteran I have been seeing Acupuncture physicians since the late 80's and I can state unequivocally that Dr. Enda Huo is the best I've ever seen. He is an amazing healer! In one visit you usually get three treatments for a very fair fee. He is very kind and knowledgeable. I can't tell you the number of times that I was in so much pain, I could barely walk for more than a week, trying rest, ice, heat, Epsom salts baths, DMSO, all to no avail. After one visit to Dr. Huo, leave there much better than when I arrived and by the 2nd or 3rd day I'm almost completely back to normal! After times like that I ask myself why I didn't go see Dr. Huo in the 1st place. Sometimes it takes more than one visit. My first time I saw Dr. Huo I had been in excruciating pain for several months, my low back and hips were locked up. Dr. Huo said: "Give me 2 days per week for two weeks." And he was right, I was back to normal after the 2nd week. Last month I severely sprained my ankle, I kept it elevated and iced for 4 days and it started getting worse. I thought something was fractured went to the V.A. To get X-Rays to make sure nothing was broken. The next day I saw Dr. Huo, as soon as he took a look at it he said: "Give me 3 days." I thought he meant come back two more times after that day for a total of three visits which was understandable as it was swollen very much and my whole foot was purple. But that was not what he meant. After the acupuncture treatment he point on his father's famous "Three Yellow Ointment" which is only used in cases of severe trauma, wrapped it and told me not to get it wet for three days. Okay, Dr. Huo, I believe in you. Three days later I took off the bandage and ointment and most of the swelling was gone the purple bruise was gone, it was still a little stiff but infinitely better and a few days later I was almost back to normal. He is by far my favorite Doctor, ever. If you're in pain, or suffering from any number of diseases go see Dr. Huo! You can thank me later. Lawrence Cox Kissimmee, FL

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

The past year and a half has been a turn in my health with being diagnosed with hypothyroid, anxiety and hormone issues. I tried many doctors with hormones and nothing was really working for me nothing seemed to help turn anything around for me. I then had my neighbor tell me about Dr. Huo and how he has helped him and he does acupuncture for more than just back pain. I decided that I need to take care of these issues before they got worse. I have been going to Dr. Huo now for 3 months now and I feel great!!!! I got blood test results back from my endocrinologist and my levels went up which is great and I don't have anxiety anymore. I couldn't recommended Dr. Huo enough he is very knowledgeable and is always there to answer any questions that I have. If you are having medical issues and you feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Go see Dr. Huo!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I have tried everything for my anxiety, insomnia, stress and depression but nothing really worked and its only getting worse. It got so bad that its effecting my relationships with my loved ones. I was recommended by my coworker to Dr. Huo for a free consultation. She had great results with her chronic back pain. He was patient and detailed describing my situation and how to get better with a well rounded treatment and lifestyle changes. At first I was very skeptical but the results were fantastic! Within 2 1/2 month I became this new person. Thank you Dr. Enda Huo for your kindness, knowledge and affordable alternative treatment that truly changed my life for the better. I would recommend anyone to this doctor. Cindy L.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

If you suffer from lower back pain from spasams then you must call and make an appointment! I have tried working with chiropractors and I will tell you I am very impressed with what I am seeing only after 5 visits!! Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

For over 20 years I have dealt with skin problems with intense itching and burning to the point that it was difficult to wear clothes. The usual rounds of doctors did not alleviate the problem but over time became much worse. Dr. Huo was recommended to me by an acquaintance. I was skeptical yet hopeful that he could help. Over a period of time Dr. Huo's treatments to remove heat and dampness from my body and the use of Dr. Huo's creams alleviated the itching which was a godsend and allowed my skin to heal. In addition to that I had also been battling digestive problems for most of my life. With his treatments and medicines that also has been alleviated. Dr. Huo is very kind and gracious and loves to share his knowledge with his patients. I would recommend Dr. Huo to anyone. Deanna C

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Enda Huo's Credentials

• Florida College of Integrative Medicine

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I developed sciatica and lower back pain and have been to MANY western doctors. All I've ever gotten was a medication cocktail and physical therapy. They always..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hou treated me for hot flashes which I was experienced every hour on the hour each having an intensity from 10 to 50 degrees. After taking his herbs three ..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been successfully treated twice by Dr. Huo for a stubborn tendinosis condition related to a previously ruptured Achille's tendon injury that was surgical..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been in for 7 acupuncture sessions to treat psoriasis and have never had to wait. Dr Huo is extremely caring and informative and eager to answer all of m..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Enda Huo for several weeks now. Dr. Enda Huo successfully got rid of my shoulder pain which had been waking me up at night for the las..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a disabled veteran I have been seeing Acupuncture physicians since the late 80's and I can state unequivocally that Dr. Enda Huo is the best I've ever seen. ..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The past year and a half has been a turn in my health with being diagnosed with hypothyroid, anxiety and hormone issues. I tried many doctors with hormones and ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have tried everything for my anxiety, insomnia, stress and depression but nothing really worked and its only getting worse. It got so bad that its effecting..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you suffer from lower back pain from spasams then you must call and make an appointment! I have tried working with chiropractors and I will tell you I am ve..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For over 20 years I have dealt with skin problems with intense itching and burning to the point that it was difficult to wear clothes. The usual rounds of doct..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a 60 mph+ hit from behind in my stopped car I was diagnosed with a traumatic brainstem injury in 1995 by top doctors in the USA as well as the Cleveland c..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In January I had intense shoulder pain. Got it x-rayed. The Dr at Jewett diagnosed bone-on-bone arthritis and scheduled me to see a surgeon to have shoulder rep..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Enda Huo is a fantastic doctor. I would strongly recommend him to anyone seeking acupuncture. He is extremely professional and his knowledge and skill are s..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Huo by my auto mechanic of all people. I have what is called narrowing of the canal in my neck in C6 and C7 which is causing my right arm ..."

September 4, 2014