Dr. Enda Huo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Enda Huo

Dr. Huo is a very knowledgeable, kind, and understanding person. His methods surpass those of conventional medicine because he believes in creating lifestyle and dietary changes in his patients to eliminate the root of the problem instead merely treating the symptoms and uses acupuncture to manipulate blood flow. I first went to him two weeks after my ACL reconstruction surgery. At that point in time my knee was so swollen that I couldn't even relax my kneecap or fully extend the leg, but after just the first session, my knee was completely relaxed, significantly less painful, more flexible, and I was given topical/herbal medications to increase the circulation of blood in knee. Everytime my knee acted out or was excessively swollen Dr. Huo was there in relatively short notice with encouragement, advice, and the needles to make it better. With Dr. Huo's help, I have made a tremendously fast and relatively pain-free recovery in just 13 weeks! I'm proud to say that I even began running miles and practicing my martial arts again.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I had terrible eczema, so bad that other doctors told me I had an auto-immune disease that needed treatment at the hospital where I would need to be put on medication to stop my body rejecting my skin. They told me it would be medication similar to when persons get an organ transplant and they need drugs to stop the body rejecting the newly donated organ. I was only 27 at the time, so I couldn’t imagine this for the rest of my life. My mum tried to find other options, and found Dr Huo! Thank goodness she did because for the last 2 years my skin has continued improving, thanks to his natural/herbal medication. No one would know I have a skin condition anymore, whereas before I had to dress my skin and wear bandages every day and night to stop the itch, bleeding skin, and infection. I now manage my condition without taking auto-immune medication thanks to Dr Huo! A life of going to the hospital regularly for blood tests to see if my body is still managing the auto-immune medication is NOT any reality thank goodness! I literally have my life back thanks to him. I have to manage my diet, and be diligent about taking Dr Huo’s herbal tea and natural cream; but, thanks to him, at 29 I have my life back! I couldn’t thank him enough! If you have tried all eczema treatments thinking they might work; but, they haven’t (and believe me I tried a WHOLE BUNCH before), please take one last shot with Dr Huo. You won’t regret it.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I LOVE DR ENDA HUO!! He is amazing! A doctor who actually “cares” for his patients,! I’m so greatful to have found him!! I love how he shares his priceless knowledge throughout your treatments to help you understand the process!! I’m obsessed with. the incredibly effective teas and herbal medicine. I boast about Dr Enda Huo to everyone!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Mi mom had a terrible knee pain when coming to the office and she couldn’t walk by she self After 7 days the results are fabulous !! She can walk She is eating helfty in continue to tha treatment Thank you Dr Enda Huo 😃

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Huo is very good doctor. I have type 2 diabetes and he helped me change my life and diet. It's been 4 weeks already, with his natural herbal medicine my blood sugar is well under control and my feet are no longer swollen with water. My energy jumped significantly and old scars are healing too. His herbal supplement also fixed my erection problem. Both my wife and I are very happy. I can't stop talking about this great doctor, and friend, to everyone I know! His whole family are acupuncturist and have proved great result with all the patients I met in his office. Very very reasonable price too Juan R.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I was very healthy until i injured my back 3 yrs ago moving furniture without help !!! I recovered after working with my PCP and Physical Therapy for 4 months . Slowly the pain and difficulty walking returned December 2015 . It was suggested to me to see a Chiropractor ( this first time seeing Chiropractor},things were going very well until during one session something happened to my leg . That night the excruciating pain began and last for 10 days to 2 weeks, couldn't sleep etc. Seen by PCP who ordered PT and Neurology consult with Nerve stimulating test and MRI ( was not approved until now ). PT found a left Footdrop and MRI showed Spinal Stenosis and Herniated Disc. PT definitely helped but I still had pain and needed a cane to walk (used cane for 8 mos ). I was not happy with my recovery and I knew i had to do more ! So I thought I'll look up Acupuncture,I had heard about but knew nothing about it myself. So I went to the Internet and started looking for Acupuncturists. I read many reviews on many Acupuncturists but reviews on Dr Huo Academy of TCM and Acupuncture and chose to call Dr.Huo. I called the number on line and Dr Enda Huo (the son) answered,we spoke for about 10 minutes and scheduled an appointment . On my initial visit Dr.Enda Huo spent 21/2-3 hrs talking and explaining the treatment to me and my husband. Dr Enda Huo was wonderful, he comes from a family of Acupuncturists and trained under both his parents x7 yrs , Dr Enda Huo father is also an Orthopedic Surgeon. I complete 14 treatments with Dr Enda Huo ( less expensive than his father ) and today I do not use my cane, very little pain and my Footdrop is 60% or more improved !! I highly recommend Dr Enda Huo he is a great teacher and very patient , answers all questions ,he explains how diet and lifestyle affects your health and he also answers his phone and text messages promptly plus he is on time with scheduled appointments. As i said in the beginning I completed 14 visits ,each visit was 80 miles round trip but it was well worth it , Plus I chose to buy the herb pills and cleansing drink in order to benefit the entire treatment and i am very pleased I did . I was willing to go to any length to restore my health ! Thank You Dr "H " as i called him !

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I didn't believe in this until I tried it, I can't function with pain pills, so my lady suggested this. I was shocked how does this help with my chronic back pain? I still don't know exactly how , but I know it works. I am still amazed.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have used acupuncture as complementary medicine in the past but is my first time going to Dr.Huo for treatment and i am glad i did. I was treated for a severe allergic reaction that attacked my skin and allergy testing could not pin point the root cause of my allergy. The hives got unbearable and my skin felt like I had the worse sun burn in history. With acupuncture my skin felt cooler with less redness and itch. Dr.Huo's treatments and recommendations including dietary changes have made a great impact on my allergies. Very thankful for Dr. Huo's care.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I was diagnosed with borderline Diabetes in Dec. 2015 by my medical doctor and was recommended to see a nurse practitioner for diabetes counseling. I learned about staying on a diabetes diet andthe importance of counting carbs. My lab work in April showed slight improvements in my AC-1 but I was experiencing terrible food cravings especially at night. I couldn't control these cravings and knew I needed help. My medical doctor wanted to prescribe Diabetes medication. I'm already on medication for Cholesterol and Depression and felt there had to be something else that would help me. I am familiar with acupuncture as I worked over 25 years with alcoholics and drug addicts who improved with acupuncture treatment. I was given Dr. Huo's name by a friend and when I called, he offered to see me that very day. I found Dr. Huo to be a very soft spoken, laid back professional who listened intensely to my problems. He said he could help me with Acupuncture and would work with me on my hand numbness. Dr. Huo placed seeds in my ears and told me to tweak them when I had food cravings. To my surprise, it did reduce the cravings. He also gave me a tea mixture to drink which would help eliminate any build up of toxins in my body. I've been in the treatment for 5 weeks and have followed the regime with the tea and other herbal pills to help reduce sugar in my body. After all week, I had no food cravings which was my major problem. To myself surprise, I noticed less numbness in my fingers, less inflammation in my finger joints and had more energy to doing things around my home. I can flex my fingers and for the first time in many years, I can snap my fingers. Some of my finger tips are numb but I have hope in time they will improve to where I can put my earrings. Dr. Huo is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain everything he does. I have a lot of trust in him and his treatment. My life had been changed to the point where I feel good about myself and hopeful that I will achieve better health and get off all my medications.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

This comment is to thank both Dr. Huo (father and son) physicians, and to offer true testimony of first-hand witnessed changes in a brief period of time. Eastern medicine works to heal--even manage aspects of advance-stage cancer. Truthfully, our family wishes deeply we had discovered this much sooner. Earlier this year, at diagnosis, a family member fell victim of gross medical neglect, experimentation, internships, and incompetence which caused more harm than good and nearly died in a major U.S. city. Long-story short, we recently began a new care/treatment plan and received recommendations from experienced, licensed physicians in other geographic regions to try Dr. Huo in Orlando, FL. While we could not travel due to the extensive nature of my family member's disease/ailment, we did connect with Dr. Zhi Huo and his son Dr. Enda Huo who are some of most compassionate, professional, selfless human beings in the medical community we have ever met. After patiently hearing (and listening to) the details of the journey and existing symptoms, Dr. Enda recommended the teas and my family prayed and then began treatment. The following are direct observations in only a few weeks: change of skin tone/texture and color from pale/ashen to normal skin tone (like dead to alive); eyes (sclera) changed from yellowish color to more white/normal color; weight gain of 10 pounds (body had previously lost just shy of 50 pounds and was skeletal); ability to rest/sleep more than previously; appetite significantly improving; more head-to-toe energy; more positive attitude/outlook on life; hair color changing from silver (from over-prescribed chemo) to dark (original color); able to drink fluids (mainly water) throughout the day without vomiting, nausea, or feeling sick; muscles in leg/thighs and arms visible (prior to that were being "eaten" by the cancer and all of the over-prescribed Western medications--money factory!). I could go on. What I am saying is that by following the step-by-step guidance concerning the teas, one will see/experience positive, non-harmful results. My family member is now: drinking water (rehydration was improved since this time also as previously body seemed to reject water and desire physical starvation of fluids due to the level of illness and side-effects of various medications to include chemo); eating lean meats and a large variety green vegetables (mainly adult bok choy, broccoli, salad greens, kale) ; and is taking the teas as prescribed by Dr. Huo, this absolutely is showing results in only a brief amount of time. Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a hoax or get-rich scheme. This is a blessing only the good Lord could have provided through these physicians, and if you sow good, then you will reap good (aka: kharma). We do not know how much more time we will have with our beloved, but we can attest to the improved condition (spiritually, physically, emotionally). We are indeed blessed, honored, and thankful to have met these wonderful HUMAN beings who truly CARE about their patients (complete strangers who reached out for help). True medicine and healing begin with genuine compassion and caring for fellow humanity; not by bowing to the mighty dollar and worshiping/idolizing the "self" in the form of perceived power over another (medical status as a doctor, number of degrees, number of "guinea pigs" etc...)! Dr. Huo x 2 may you continually receive good for the good you are sharing with honor and integrity to a much-needed world (kharma) --across Eastern and Western boundaries. Thank you! Please stay on this positive path as humble, gifted, servant-leaders in the medical community.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Enda Huo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Florida College of Integrative Medicine