You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Enda Huo

I have been suffering with scalp psoriasis for 20 years and finally decided to try acupuncture. Dr. Huo's combination of acupuncture, detox tea, and Chinese ointment has worked miracles. His medical knowledge combined with his caring personality has been wonderful. I highly recommend him! Linda E. Winter Park, FL

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr huo is a wonderful person he takes his time to make sure you are ok. He not only helps you feel better he also educates you on your diagnosis helps you to understand why it is happening to you and how to take it away. He always has time to answer my questions even tho i dont have an appt. As I am always assured that i can reach him any time via phone. Text . or email. Hes very pleasant to be around and extremely knowledgeable to his field of work. Hes not in it for the money at all he truly cares about his patients well being. Thank you dr hou!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I have been coming to Dr. Huo for around a year after having severe lower abdomen and groin pain. I went off and on for two years to two or three urologists and they ran every test to check for anything abnormal including several cat scans. Everything came back normal every time. Out of desperation I went seeking an acupuncturist for the pain due to no meds and doctors gave me worked. From first day, I received immediate relief from pain. I had never tried acupuncture and was a bit skeptical, but after walking into his office on several occasions crying in pain, and then walking out with great relief, I was convinced that for me it worked. I feel so very thankful I found Dr. Huo over any other acupuncture Dr. To treat me for pain management. I have over time began to think of him as not only my doctor, but a real friend! He encourages me when I do have a bad day here and there, and even texts me to check on me. To me that's more than just a doctor but also a caring friend! Thank you Dr. Huo for all you have helped me through!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have had severe eczema on 60% of my scalp for the last 30 years. I have tried all modern western medicine including steroids, which never healed me. After a simple prescribed diet from Dr. Enda Huo, and daily consumption of tea, I'm 95% healed. I am overjoyed and so surprised boy the results. I had given up all hope before this.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I developed sciatica and lower back pain and have been to MANY western doctors. All I've ever gotten was a medication cocktail and physical therapy. They always treated my pain but not the cause. I finally went to visit Dr. Huo and tried acupuncture and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made to manage my symptoms. I came in unable to walk due to the pain and had significant problems performing day to day tasks. After getting treatment with Dr. Huo for a month I was able to manage my symptoms enough to start exercising again without any pain or side effects. I appreciated Dr. Huo's competency and how he was knowledgable beyond the scope of what I what I came in for. He was able to advise me on dietary and nutritional routines, exercises and stretching routines, and helped me plan out a way to manage my sciatica beyond the pain that I was feeling. I recommended my family members and friends to go see him as well. -Cecilia Orlando, FL

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Hou treated me for hot flashes which I was experienced every hour on the hour each having an intensity from 10 to 50 degrees. After taking his herbs three time a day, my flashes have been reduced to 4 times a day with an intensity of 4 to 8 degrees in less than six months Dr Hou is kind and competent and I am now happy and relieved. Carol Moritz Kissimmee Fl.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I have been successfully treated twice by Dr. Huo for a stubborn tendinosis condition related to a previously ruptured Achille's tendon injury that was surgically repaired several years ago. His TCM protocol involved a series of local acupuncture treatments, use of herbal ointment poultices, and oral herbal pills for trauma and improved circulation. This treatment method has proven to be effective where Western medicine and distal acupuncture was not. I highly recommend Dr. Huo to anyone who is seeking medical assistance for chronic or traumatic injuries. He is very friendly and knowledgable, and seeks to remedy the root causes of personal maladies. His prices are very affordable as well. Thank you very much Dr. Huo!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have been in for 7 acupuncture sessions to treat psoriasis and have never had to wait. Dr Huo is extremely caring and informative and eager to answer all of my health related question. In addition, I am seeing some very positive results since my SECOND treatment! My overall experience has been great!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Enda Huo for several weeks now. Dr. Enda Huo successfully got rid of my shoulder pain which had been waking me up at night for the last few month. He also was successful in getting rid of my back of knee pain which was causing me to limp. He said my pain resulted from my occupation and taught me how to prevent from future injuries. Dr. Huo accomplished these great results from acupuncture, cupping, massage and herbal medicine. I am glad to report that my whole body is definitely less sore and less stiff. Good job and thank you Dr. Enda Huo! I highly encourage anyone and everyone to try acupuncture before surgery or steroid shot for pain.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

As a disabled veteran I have been seeing Acupuncture physicians since the late 80's and I can state unequivocally that Dr. Enda Huo is the best I've ever seen. He is an amazing healer! In one visit you usually get three treatments for a very fair fee. He is very kind and knowledgeable. I can't tell you the number of times that I was in so much pain, I could barely walk for more than a week, trying rest, ice, heat, Epsom salts baths, DMSO, all to no avail. After one visit to Dr. Huo, leave there much better than when I arrived and by the 2nd or 3rd day I'm almost completely back to normal! After times like that I ask myself why I didn't go see Dr. Huo in the 1st place. Sometimes it takes more than one visit. My first time I saw Dr. Huo I had been in excruciating pain for several months, my low back and hips were locked up. Dr. Huo said: "Give me 2 days per week for two weeks." And he was right, I was back to normal after the 2nd week. Last month I severely sprained my ankle, I kept it elevated and iced for 4 days and it started getting worse. I thought something was fractured went to the V.A. To get X-Rays to make sure nothing was broken. The next day I saw Dr. Huo, as soon as he took a look at it he said: "Give me 3 days." I thought he meant come back two more times after that day for a total of three visits which was understandable as it was swollen very much and my whole foot was purple. But that was not what he meant. After the acupuncture treatment he point on his father's famous "Three Yellow Ointment" which is only used in cases of severe trauma, wrapped it and told me not to get it wet for three days. Okay, Dr. Huo, I believe in you. Three days later I took off the bandage and ointment and most of the swelling was gone the purple bruise was gone, it was still a little stiff but infinitely better and a few days later I was almost back to normal. He is by far my favorite Doctor, ever. If you're in pain, or suffering from any number of diseases go see Dr. Huo! You can thank me later. Lawrence Cox Kissimmee, FL

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Enda Huo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Florida College of Integrative Medicine

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been suffering with scalp psoriasis for 20 years and finally decided to try acupuncture. Dr. Huo's combination of acupuncture, detox tea, and Chinese oi..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr huo is a wonderful person he takes his time to make sure you are ok. He not only helps you feel better he also educates you on your diagnosis helps you to un..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been coming to Dr. Huo for around a year after having severe lower abdomen and groin pain. I went off and on for two years to two or three urologists and..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had severe eczema on 60% of my scalp for the last 30 years. I have tried all modern western medicine including steroids, which never healed me. After a..."

March 21, 2016
  • Suite has been updated from "null" to "".

March 7, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drhuo.com/enda.html" to "http://www.drhuo.com".

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I developed sciatica and lower back pain and have been to MANY western doctors. All I've ever gotten was a medication cocktail and physical therapy. They always..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hou treated me for hot flashes which I was experienced every hour on the hour each having an intensity from 10 to 50 degrees. After taking his herbs three ..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been successfully treated twice by Dr. Huo for a stubborn tendinosis condition related to a previously ruptured Achille's tendon injury that was surgical..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been in for 7 acupuncture sessions to treat psoriasis and have never had to wait. Dr Huo is extremely caring and informative and eager to answer all of m..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Enda Huo for several weeks now. Dr. Enda Huo successfully got rid of my shoulder pain which had been waking me up at night for the las..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a disabled veteran I have been seeing Acupuncture physicians since the late 80's and I can state unequivocally that Dr. Enda Huo is the best I've ever seen. ..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The past year and a half has been a turn in my health with being diagnosed with hypothyroid, anxiety and hormone issues. I tried many doctors with hormones and ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have tried everything for my anxiety, insomnia, stress and depression but nothing really worked and its only getting worse. It got so bad that its effecting..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you suffer from lower back pain from spasams then you must call and make an appointment! I have tried working with chiropractors and I will tell you I am ve..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For over 20 years I have dealt with skin problems with intense itching and burning to the point that it was difficult to wear clothes. The usual rounds of doct..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a 60 mph+ hit from behind in my stopped car I was diagnosed with a traumatic brainstem injury in 1995 by top doctors in the USA as well as the Cleveland c..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In January I had intense shoulder pain. Got it x-rayed. The Dr at Jewett diagnosed bone-on-bone arthritis and scheduled me to see a surgeon to have shoulder rep..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Enda Huo is a fantastic doctor. I would strongly recommend him to anyone seeking acupuncture. He is extremely professional and his knowledge and skill are s..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Huo by my auto mechanic of all people. I have what is called narrowing of the canal in my neck in C6 and C7 which is causing my right arm ..."

September 4, 2014