Ratings for Dr. Nashed Rashed

Im sorry but I wpuldnt set my cats to him. 2 years ago we were taking all 3 of my children to see him. When my oldest (who was almost 11 so old ebough to describe things) had Chickenpox he sent a student doctor in who looked him over agreed textbook case and when he came in he got him to lift his pant leg up slightly said do you have a dpg we said yes and said... Ahhhh must be fleas! Never checked his body nothing we left there and went to my NP turns out guess what textbook case of Chicken pox. That was the last day my oldest went. Shortly after that at a routine appointment for our youngest we mentioned her obvious head tilt and her delayed development (keep in mind Im also a DSW) I kid you not he laughed at my mother myself and my husband said he were seeing things no issues here! Left his office went immediately to Dr. Sing who was amazing they had an opening seen her that day and low and behold she was refered and into a PT within 2 weeks at Pathways and a Specialist in London and then he assessed her and charted her development and hmmm low and behold we weren't "seeing things"! Our daughter has fullblown Autism her entire life shes been assessed at half her chronological age at every stage of development and suffered from SEVERE Torticolis which required years of PT. The icing on the cake when she had breathing issues and I was told oh no worries nothing wrong "she has reflux" even had her on medication turned out to be chronic bouts of pneumonia caused by her Congenital Heart Defect she suffers 2-5 boughts or more a year depending on her exposure to virusis and infections but it was all in my head?! That is why she was vomiting and had to be placed sleeping in an upright position until she was a year old not because of reflux and we were there frequently with these issues. If there was a way to sue this man for malpractice I would in a heart beat. I dont care if its because hes overbooked or what the reason is frankly hes a danger to our society and shouldnt be trusted with such a vulnerable sector.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Always overbooks and in a rush when we see him. Office hours are either whack or they just dont like to answer the phone. The lady that weighs babies before the doctor comes in is really extremely rude.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017