Dr. Stephanie Strawn

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Strawn

Loved the up-to-date automated preliminary testing devices. Professionally applied by Dr. Strawn's assistant. All tests and the actual eye examination were thorough and unrushed.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Strawn is very experienced and update--she has excellent technique and bed side manner-- She had a calming effect and was never rushed or pushed to glasses-- Great experience--we will visit again.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Extremely professional and friendly. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Strawn was very thorough and took the time to answer all my questions. I appreciated the quick referral for glaucoma diagnosis. Good experience.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Great visit. Dr Stephanie is very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I would highly recommend Stickle & Strawn. I received terrific service from the time I first phoned in for an appt. I especially appreciated the knowledgeable visit with Stephanie, and that she took the time to discuss and show me how my eyesight can be improved. Oh and I love my new glasses.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

From the minute I entered, the staff were pleasant and informative. The initial testing was done very well. Dr. Strawn was competent to the utmost, and, after thorough testing, told me that I did not need new lenses at this time ! So, no hard sell, just good care ! Will certainly return next year ! Have recommended her to several friends and family members.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Just simply a very professional visit. Everything I needed to know was explained to me. Couldn't have ask for more. Thanks!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Great service. Stephanie was wonderfully professional. My thanks

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Stephanie is very personable, very thorough, and took the time to explain everything she was doing during my eye exam. She is the first optometrist, in a very long time, that gave me good examination. I highly recommend Stephanie.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Stephanie Strawn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Stephanie was born and raised in Canmore, Alberta. She graduated from the School of Optometry at the University of Waterloo in 2007 before moving to the Okanagan. She has had the opportunity to work with Dr. Karla Reimer in Winfield, Dr. Noel Erhardt in Westbank and Dr. Ron Baldassare, MD at Vivid Laser Centre. She is proud to be opening her own practice in West Kelowna where she can serve her patients, old and new. Educating patients, and the public, about eye health is her passion and she is the regional media spokesperson for the BC Association of Optometrists. She and her husband Mike have two “babies” - a daughter named Finley and a small dog named Aubie. Outside work, Stephanie loves to spend time with her family enjoying the outdoors, camping, traveling and enjoying all that the Okanagan has to offer.

• English

• University of Waterloo (Grad. 2007)
  • University of Lethbridge (Grad. 2003)