Ratings for Dr. Kevin Sanders

Kindest, most patient compassionate doctor while my husband is in ICU. Made a tough time bearable. The doctor on after him is the polar opposite: super cold and won't even talk to us....we miss Dr. Sanders. Thank you for all your wonderful care.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Sanders is an amazing Doctor. He takes great care of his patients. His is knowledgable. Kind and courteous.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr Sanders was late to my operation, he was very disorganized, and I felt he wasn't able to answer questions. My biggest issue is follow up. Dr Sanders asked me to call him to get my test results and that was a mission in itself. Very stressful!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I agree with the most recent post. Though secretary has medical issues WE are suffering. She doesn't follow through. I think i should switch because its hopeless i was better cared for by my gp.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

He seems knowledgeable and interested in finding creative solutions.... BUT support staff..... yikes. I have waited 8 months for secretary to arrange a test.... (not waiting for the test... just for her to make the initial appointment). She has lost my requisition twice on another issue. Can't get good care in a disorganized office.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I went to see him with a persistent cough and he methodically went through the possible causes, sent me for tests to eliminate some of them and when it became obvious that iot was not due to a lung problem referred me to another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr . Sauders is a good doctor, but he is so disorganised and seems to be all over the place when I speak to him. He's a good guys, just needs some serious organization and needs to be much better with follow up.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Sanders did bronchoscopy on me. He came 30 minutes late then took time to change, did not get the consent letter signed earlier and while I was on the table he was searching for pen. He told me that he will reach Lymph Nodes in hilar area via my throat and biopsy will be done on the sample. Never heard from him after the procedure and I had to struggle really hard to get the report. Seeing the report I realized that he failed to reach the lymph nodes and the test was performed on lung tissues not on the lymph nodes.Very non professional and non serious behavior.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

This Doctor is the most kind, polite, helpful, doctor ever! He is so smart and he always know what is wrong with me. He explains everything, takes his time with his patients and doesn't rush you out. He is very clear and obviously cares about his job and patients. He inspired me to become a respirologist. I have been to the hospital and ER many times and no one has been able to figure out what is wrong with me because all of my x-rays and vitals are always showing up as normal yet they didn't know why I felt the way that I did. The hospital even wanted to perform a CT scan of my lungs which has high levels of radiation (equivalent to 250-300 x-rays). Dr. Sanders is overall just an amazing doctor who actually knows what he is doing and what he is talking about! He figured what was wrong with me WITHOUT a CT scan!!!!! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012