Ratings for Dr. Jacques Thibault

This is the first specialist I have had the honour of being a patient that made me feel that I was valued patient. From his front line support staff to the doctor himself, they are all very friendly and personable. When I had to wait a few minutes for my last appointment, there were apologies from two assistants and from Dr. Thibault himself. I have never had a doctor apologize for being late. When I said, "It's ok. I'm retired", he replied, "No, it's not ok. We don't run things here this way!" During the procedure for teeth extractions, Dr. Thibault continually updated me on the progress alleviating my anxiety. When complete, he went over what will happen in the future for implants, when it take place, and the medication needed to be taken for today's procedure. He did not leave the room until all my questions were answered. Upon leaving, he gave me a print out of what to expect for the healing process from today's procedure. He also listed the phone number to call if there were complications. He also listed his personal cell number in case of emergency. Later that night, he called my house to see how I was doing. In my mind, this doctor is 1st class! I look forward to returning to see him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014