Ratings for Dr. Barbara X. Fleener

Barbara Fleener is a wonderful person and incredibly smart. All she wants is to help your child the best she can. Her mother Carola, on the other hand is an awful, incompetent human being. Barbara makes this office worth it, but definitely make sure you get Barbara. I hope Carola retires and gives the practice to her amazing daughter. It would make the lives of many children better, happier, and healthier. I don't know how someone so awful made such a perfect daughter.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

For such a young doctor she was beyond knowledgeable and the most gentle person I've ever met!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I couldn't be any more happier with this pediatrics office....they truly made us feel at home.the staff and the doctors are friendly and sweet,and very helpful..phenomenal office...my children loved it there

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr Fleener cared for both of my daughters until they were adults. Now she and her daughter care for my newborn grandson and will see my upcoming granddaughter, as well. I have never seen more caring physicians.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I've been going to the same pediatrician for over 10 years, my daughter is 17 and Carola is always wonderful with her as well with my son, but this past year I had my 3rd kid and when he was born I met Barbara Fleener for the first time. She went to the hospital the same day that my baby was born and she took excellent care making sure he had all the labs he needed, because he was born underweight. She answered all of my questions and after that day she has been taking care of him as his doctor. I think she's wonderful because she always has the patience to answer all my questions. So thanks to her and her recommendation; now he is a very heathy and strong one year old boy. I will recommend her to anybody who wants a doctor who pays attention to their kids like Doctor Fleener always does with my youngest boy. Also, all the staff in the office is always helpful and in over 10 years I've never thought of getting another doctor or going to different clinic for my kids .Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Fleener never completed a gun exam on my child. Incompetent doctor. Staff unfriendly and not willing to help. Office is filthy dirty. Would not recommend this doctor to any child.

Submitted December 2, 2013

Love all the staff. Very nice and super helpful. She truly cares about my son

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

phenomenal new pediatrician to the sarasota area-answered all of my questions and spent time with me about all of my concerns. Thank you Dr. Barbara

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012