Ratings for Dr. Nadia Bedard

What a joke of a doctor! Has absolutely no compassion or bedside manner. She should not work with the public at all.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

The worst experience I ever had at emergency. This Dr. should not be an emergency Dr. she should have her private practice so people have a choice. Some people are just not meant to be doctors.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

When we were miscarrying we went to the ER and had to see her. She refused to speak to my partner or I in French (he is Francophone and I am bilingual), even thought she could barely speak english (despite that being mandatory...). She was rude, inconsiderate, and sent us home without explaining what was happening/letting us choose a D&C. I had no idea what I was in for until Sunday night when it happened. When we came back, after the miscarriage happened, she laughed in my face when I told her that a) she should have explained the process of a miscarriage b) that I would have chosen a D&C, and had the right considering how far along I was. She is awful, rude and borderline incompetent.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Could improve on her bedside maners and patient interactions.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012